A Midsummer Night's Dream 2014: The Reveal Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tweakabelle, what an awesome and thoughtful gift. I'm so excited to see all the other reveals now. So much thoughtfulness and so many surprises to come.

We also had the joy of figuring out how to post mass pictures. This way you kinda had to check out each photo at 10x9 instead of skimming over 90 in one post.

9 of 9!

Hahaha here's Izzy, eyeing those treats. Sitting all pretty.

20140528_145536.jpg

Ok, ok, you can have one!

20140528_145556.jpg

THE SQUID IS FREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20140528_145837.jpg

The whole shebang. Um, amazing. Still pretty speechless!

20140528_150530.jpg 20140528_150537.jpg 20140528_150542.jpg 20140528_150547.jpg

The squid was eyeing my necklace so I let him wear it for a while. It's totally his color! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

20140528_153707.jpg
She totally did better than me. You deserve it. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanted to point out how amazing I think it is that we have had one reveal and are already on page 4 of the reveals thread.

@ Your Fairy Godmother did an awesome job spoiling you. I loved the reveal. It felt like I was there. @@tweakabell you did an amazing job. I love the attention to details. That squid is adorable. I love the Maybelline tattoos. Great job... MUT ladies are the best!!!

Loved looking through the first reveal! Each gift was so nice and thoughtful. Its always great to see all the nice ladies on here get spoiled.  @@tweakabell you did an awesome job as a FGM and im totally in love with that squid. Cant wait to see the rest of the reveals!!!

I was soooo excited to come home to my midnight summer's box. @ Chelsealady thank you soooooo much for the lovely gifts. I was literally jumping for joy and doing my happy dance. I love everything in this box and it will get used... Like tonight, lol. Ok forgive me ladies if I don't get the spoilers right

First look, yaaaay
image.jpg

Back