A Midsummer Night's Dream 2014: The Reveal Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@@Jac13 I think you need to click Add To Post after attaching the files. Otherwise, it seems like photos are put at the bottom of the post outside spoiler space.

I was sooo excited when I saw my box. I must admit. I was dancing all over the place. Where do I start?!!! The cards were sooo nice. I love the little dogs in the purse and the flowers. Each one had a spoiler and the reason why it was chosen. That was so thoughtful. I love Gwen Stephani and those polishes looks fun. I love how the Butter London is Fairy Light which is a very pretty pinkish silver color. I will be wearing this on Sat. China Glaze Fairy dust is a clear pretty glitter. Yes!! I love hand creams and these smell and feel wonderful. The Josie Maran goes in the handbag, the Claudale stays in my desk at work and the delectable goes in the kitchen after dish washing, lol. The coconut sugar scrub smells wonderful and I will use that tonight. I love philosophy and I am sure I will have to share this with my daughters. Love love all the lip moisturizers, eyeliner and mascara. My oldest daughter is already trying to take several. BARBEQUE!!!! Yes love it and we are actually barbecuing for Father's Day! So excited to share this with the family. I love the dotting tool; its too cute. How did you know I love Italian ice. It is one of my fave. And the grand finale.... MAC!!! My holy grail lip gloss in Lychee Luxe. It is sooo pretty. And!!!! Maleficent lip gloss in pretty red. The bottle is sooo pretty. I definitely have to try this. Red is usually not my color but we will see. Thank you so much FGM @@chelsealady!!! Everything was incredible.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh!  Maleficent gloss!  So jealous!  I'm overloaded on red lip products, and even I have been eyeing this, especially after seeing the movie because Maleficent as a character is just *amazing*.  (For me, fandom trumps color, hence my growing GCC collection!)

Yet another awesome reveal! So excited for you Jac13!! You received so many fab goodies!!

Oh!  Maleficent gloss!  So jealous!  I'm overloaded on red lip products, and even I have been eyeing this, especially after seeing the movie because Maleficent as a character is just *amazing*.  (For me, fandom trumps color, hence my growing GCC collection!)
It's a very pretty red. I ended up getting the lipstick and then deciding I needed to keep it. So I went back to get another and it was sold out. Boom change of plans. I got the lip gloss instead. Then I panicked about the color and talked to you. And went and got her HG lip gloss and me another Mac lipstick. I blame @@Jac13 for my new obsession with Mac.

Back