A Midsummer Night's Dream 2014: The Reveal Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread makes me happy.  I'm excited to see more reveals.  Which reminds me. . . I need to wrap my gifts so I stop BUYING stuff.  ha ha ha.

Yay!  Amazing job @@chelsealady and omg @@Jac13 you must be feeling so spoiled right now!  I did go back and try to get those pics into a spoiler (because it seemed like something you wanted!  Let me know if you want me to change it back!) and for some reason that lone mascara pic wants to hang out outside the spoiler and I can't figure it out... grrr!!! lol

I *love* the reveals!  Keep 'em coming ladies! (You know, if you want to.  No rush, you have til July!)

Yay!  Amazing job @@chelsealady and omg @@Jac13 you must be feeling so spoiled right now!  I did go back and try to get those pics into a spoiler (because it seemed like something you wanted!  Let me know if you want me to change it back!) and for some reason that lone mascara pic wants to hang out outside the spoiler and I can't figure it out... grrr!!! lol

I *love* the reveals!  Keep 'em coming ladies! (You know, if you want to.  No rush, you have til July!)
Thanks @! I couldn't figure it, lol. When I thought I got it right, it was still wrong.

It's a very pretty red. I ended up getting the lipstick and then deciding I needed to keep it. So I went back to get another and it was sold out. Boom change of plans. I got the lip gloss instead. Then I panicked about the color and talked to you. And went and got her HG lip gloss and me another Mac lipstick. I blame @@Jac13 for my new obsession with Mac.
Ha ha ha @@chelsealady MAC can be addicting. My red was a little to bright but I asked the sales lady how to tone it down. So I just use a nude on top or at bottom and now it's perfect. But of course I brought the Kelly Osbourne eye palette and another lip gloss while I was there. Those colors are so pretty.

Ha ha ha @@chelsealady MAC can be addicting. My red was a little to bright but I asked the sales lady how to tone it down. So I just use a nude on top or at bottom and now it's perfect. But of course I brought the Kelly Osbourne eye palette and another lip gloss while I was there. Those colors are so pretty.
I'm glad you could find a work around. The gloss looked more red than the lipstick. So I wasn't sure it was going to work at all.

Latest posts

Back