A Midsummer Night's Dream 2014: The Reveal Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I opened the box, it smelled so good. Come to find out,it's the biodegradable paper that can be planted to grow pretty flowers. Really stuck with the awesome theme. @@OpheliaDiFranco really spoiled me. She sent Cracker Jacks (yum), face wraps (looks soothing), spongeables (fun concept), salux washcloth, fortune cookie soap (so cute), Sebastian Color Ignite foaming conditioner, Living Proof no frizz styling cream (love this stuff), these cute stick figure note holders (unfortunately one broke in shipment, oh well), Cargo lipstick in Napa (perfect color), Glamour Doll Eyes in Suzy Q (pretty), and a bunch of little samples. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!

1402963830726.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OOOH Pretty! Wonderful gift! So happy to see more in the revel thread :wub:

So cool!! I never heard of paper you cant plant into flowers, that's awesome!!!  Great box!  Now I must Google spongeables.... :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
They sell them at Ulta!  And they have them for all different body parts-feet, hands, body, men.  They are varying shapes and scents depending on their function!

Another great reveal! I'm loving all these pretties-some I've never heard of/seen before!

When I opened the box, it smelled so good. Come to find out,it's the biodegradable paper that can be planted to grow pretty flowers. Really stuck with the awesome theme. @@OpheliaDiFranco really spoiled me. She sent Cracker Jacks (yum), face wraps (looks soothing), spongeables (fun concept), salux washcloth, fortune cookie soap (so cute), Sebastian Color Ignite foaming conditioner, Living Proof no frizz styling cream (love this stuff), these cute stick figure note holders (unfortunately one broke in shipment, oh well), Cargo lipstick in Napa (perfect color), Glamour Doll Eyes in Suzy Q (pretty), and a bunch of little samples. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!
SO Happy you liked everything!! I had fun shopping for you! I'm so sorry your little man broke:-/. I thought I packed then well enough to keep him safe!!! Hopefully you will get a lot of use out of everything :)

Great gifts!

Ooh that's a nice box. Where do you get biodegradable flowers? That is so cool. Very nice.

Ooh that's a nice box. Where do you get biodegradable flowers? That is so cool. Very nice.
Idk if Gertrude Hawke is a regional or national store, but it is an amazing chocolate store. There's a factory store by my house and they had these adorable little sets of three huge sheets of seeded tissue and organza ribbon and seeded gift cards. They had a bunch and they were all on clearance for super cheap and I bought a ton. I love having reasons to use it!!! I know I have seen Cards with seeds in them too....can't remember where--a few places tho:)

My fairy godmother was @ tulsoai. I love love love everything. It is just perfect. Everything in there would be something that I would have gotten myself. I can't do spoilers on my tablet so warning picture heavy. And since it looks like I can't add but one pic at a time. All the pretty.photo.JPG maybe multiple posts.

photo-3.JPG

photo-4.JPG

photo-5.JPG

photo-6.JPG

photo-7.JPG

photo-8.JPG

photo-9.JPG

photo-10.JPG

Latest posts

Back