A Midsummer Night's Dream 2014: The Reveal Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOUSEKEEPING! Just an FYI: Since we're almost done with reveals (*sadface*), I'm going to unpin the fairy thread tonight. There are just way too many pins going on, and that's something that doesn't need to be up there!

And a heads up: Get ready for a mask party in eight days!

Last edited by a moderator:
Part #2

I LOOOOVE liz earle's cleanser! I'm super excited to try the soap & glory and benefit blush! I don't think I've tried a benefit blush before!

And since she stalked me well & knew I was engaged, she included this wine stopper!

She also included these adorable kitchen towels!!!

She knew that I had cancelled my Birchbox (even though I loved it, but needed the extra funds) she decided to make me my own personal BB! 

Some treats!

Thank you again!!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> @@jpark107
@@Sheeeeeelby  So glad that you received the goodies! I hope that you love everything   :wub:  

HOUSEKEEPING! Just an FYI: Since we're almost done with reveals (*sadface*), I'm going to unpin the fairy thread tonight. There are just way too many pins going on, and that's something that doesn't need to be up there!

And a heads up: Get ready for a mask party in eight days!
So sad that it's coming to an end yet again.

So sad that it's coming to an end yet again.
I tend to think of Midsummer as summer camp.  We have to head back to school once summer ends, darn it.  But winter break (Secret Santa) is right around the corner!  And until then, we can have a slumber party! 

And a friend replaced my triplex's router a few days ago (this is a *huge* deal!), and now I can stream MTV shows with very little problem, so I'm watching the third season of _Teen Wolf_ in the evenings now.  I'm not sure whether I'll continue right on to the fourth season when I'm done with it or hold off until S4 is all done so I can do the powerload thing with that season.  I don't have a tv, so I really like to just concentrate on one show/season of a show at a time, typically on Netflix.  Hooray for technology encouraging sitting on my ass for hours and hours on end?

After some mix ups (USPS not doing their job right and FedEx delivering to the wrong house) I got my package today from the super awesome @@elizabethrose ! She completely spoiled me with everything! After opening my package I sorta fell onto the floor and laid there twitching. I couldn't handle it all!

PART 1!

blogger-image--300695822.jpg

The first thing I saw was popcorn! It's from Garrett Popcorn Shop in Chicago and came in a blend of cheesy popcorn and caramel popcorn. ITSFANTASTIC! I'm eating it now as I try to type this all up with cheesy fingers! This won't popcorn won't get to see the light of day.

blogger-image-1910826882.jpg

Next were some Sephora perfume postcards. She stalked my posts and saw that I was looking for these (I plan on doing a decor project with them). I'm always happy to have more!

blogger-image--1924214005.jpg

Next to the popcorn was a little baggie of samples! I love foils and perfume vials and I'm so happy to have a few that I haven't obtained yet. She included some Black Phoenix samples that I've been wanting to try!

blogger-image-534446267.jpg

She also sent some toys for my kitties! Here she sent some Marcelle BB cream (I can't have enough BB creams!), Papaya & Pomelo soap (which smells delicious), UD Revolution Lipstick Mini, and Too Faced Melted (which I did not highly rate, but I love this color so much and was actually thinking about getting it anyways. That's some good psychic shopping!)

PART 2!

blogger-image--506117383.jpg

Yay! I got a Monster High pencil case (that had goodies inside!) I love it! Even though I don't go to school anymore, I'm going to keep my brushes in it. I love it! Along side the case, I received some white tea and ginger body cream, which smells so good!

blogger-image--1161025687.jpg

These brushes were actually what was inside my Monster High case! It's a stippling brush and an expert face brush, both of which are exactly what I need.

blogger-image-1956691461.jpg

Star War stickers!!! YESSSS! And Star Wars Angry Birds (I got Han Solo Bird and Hoth Pilot Luke Bird) I also got a Coach miniature perfume! I collect miniature perfumes and I don't have this one yet!

blogger-image--1666843351.jpg

Everything was packaged neatly in this reuseable shopping bag, including this 88 color palette. I don't actually have one of these palettes and I've really been wanting one. And now it's here! I can't wait to get my hands in and try out all of the colors.

blogger-image--2078298315.jpg

And finally, I received this cute soap dish (which I will use to hold lippies) and ALL THE LIPPIES! Including the NYX Macaron lippies that I've been wishing for. All of the colors are absolutely perfect, especially the Milani 21 Sangria! I love them all!

Thank you, thank you, thank you so very much @@elizabethrose ! Everything is absolutely perfect and it couldn't have gone any better! You're amazing!

I LOVE CHICAGO POPCORN SO MUCH. it makes my stomach hurt because I eat so much in one sitting and my hands are orange for days but it's so worth it. Thank god I'm not there often.

My FGM was @@luckyme502! She send me a very generous and thoughtful package full of items that I'm excited to try! She had included some of her favorite items, including a CC cream (I'm always looking for a good match for my skin tone), Yes To products and face masks. I was surprised to see that she selected several items that I have secretly been coveting (as I came across these items, I kept thinking...'but how did she know?!?!'), including beauty blender solid cleanser, slowganic cleansers and mineral sunkill sunscreen. Also, she included items that I wouldn't have normally thought of trying (but am really excited about trying now!), such as the benjabelle cleansing balm and a variety of face masks (particularly the manuka honey mask, because I've heard terrific things about manuka honey). Finally, a few of the items are products that I've previously tried and loved (benefit porefessionals and whish shave cream). I love skincare, so this package was beautifully curated.

Thank you again @@luckyme502 for your thoughtfulness and generosity, I truly feel blessed!   :wub:

ETA: Sorry, this picture is tiny! I'm still trying to figure out how to post pictures. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow amazing reveals today!  Love all the thoughtful gift people have got!

Sad this is all coming to an end :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I will miss you all.  And sad I will miss the slumber party kick off.  I am going to be in San Francisco (which is one of my favorite places) but going to a wedding I don't want to go to, so I will be with you all in spirit!

Awesome reveals!  I hate to see this come to an end. I'll be lurking the SuSw thread and getting my sleeping bag ready for the slumber party!

Latest posts

Back