A Midsummer Night's Dream 2014: The Reveal Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be totally lying if I didn't say that in the process of sending out @@Deareux's gift I ate a few bags of popcorn by myself!

When USPS decided that Dom didn't live at her house and sent it back I got convinced that the popcorn would be stale by the time it got to her, and I had to go downtown anyways, so I ate the bag that was in there and replaced it with a fresh one.. and bought another bag of just cheese for myself.. and I ate one the first time I bought it :/ That's 4 bags? I might be totally addicted :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would be totally lying if I didn't say that in the process of sending out @@Deareux's gift I ate a few bags of popcorn by myself!

When USPS decided that Dom didn't live at her house and sent it back I got convinced that the popcorn would be stale by the time it got to her, and I had to go downtown anyways, so I ate the bag that was in there and replaced it with a fresh one.. and bought another bag of just cheese for myself.. and I ate one the first time I bought it :/ That's 4 bags? I might be totally addicted :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I don't blame you for eating so much! IT'S DELICIOUS!

2 things, y'all.

1) Mods are aware of JC237's shipping delay, and we're working with her (totally awesome) FGM to resolve the random and wacky shipping issue that came up. Everyone send happy thoughts and fairy wishes to speed that box across the Atlantic and into @JC237 's happy hands!

2) I blame Birchbox for getting me hooked on Chuao chocolate (SALTED CHOCOLATE CRUNCH 4-EVER), and a local upscale grocery (Fresh Market) carries them. I went in yesterday with some cousins who are visiting and they have The Crispery Crispy Cakes now!!! I seriously drooled for about 5 minutes trying to decide between caramel and cookies n cream (cn'c won, but caramel I'll be BACK for you!!!). I've wanted to try them ever since people went nuts over them in the PopSugar boxes!

And by the time of the Holiday SS it will be TOTALLY cool enough for me to send one to my Santee!!!
Awwww, the Fresh Market! I love that place! Unfortunately I no longer live near one. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

2 things, y'all.

1) Mods are aware of JC237's shipping delay, and we're working with her (totally awesome) FGM to resolve the random and wacky shipping issue that came up.  Everyone send happy thoughts and fairy wishes to speed that box across the Atlantic and into @JC237 's happy hands!

2) I blame Birchbox for getting me hooked on Chuao chocolate (SALTED CHOCOLATE CRUNCH 4-EVER), and a local upscale grocery (Fresh Market) carries them.  I went in yesterday with some cousins who are visiting and they have The Crispery Crispy Cakes now!!!  I seriously drooled for about 5 minutes trying to decide between caramel and cookies n cream (cn'c won, but caramel I'll be BACK for you!!!).  I've wanted to try them ever since people went nuts over them in the PopSugar boxes!

And by the time of the Holiday SS it will be TOTALLY cool enough for me to send one to my Santee!!!
Thank you so much for all your help with this! I cant wait to get my box do my reveal and roll around in all my pretties. That totally makes me want to be your santee...

Thank you so much for all your help with this! I cant wait to get my box do my reveal and roll around in all my pretties. That totally makes me want to be your santee...
I hate the new settings for MUT on the phone! Wanted to to quote and it went on report! To the mods: I am not reporting anything!!!!!!

I am actually quite excited that there is one more reveal for us to enjoy

I'm afraid to Google crispycakes, because I already know I will want one. I really just like cake, in general. 

This thread makes me so hungry all the time!
Oh, don't worry.  They're not actual *cake*.

They're super fancy Rice Krispy Treats.  Because that's so much better for you than cake.  The last time we discussed these things, I ended up buying a box of pre-made Rice Krispy Treats and eating the entire thing in a weekend.

Oh, don't worry.  They're not actual *cake*.

They're super fancy Rice Krispy Treats.  Because that's so much better for you than cake.  The last time we discussed these things, I ended up buying a box of pre-made Rice Krispy Treats and eating the entire thing in a weekend.
And I HATE the boxed rice krispy treats (they taste like fake butter chemicals to me) but the crispycakes are SO FREAKING AMAZING. I hope I get lucky and get a Santa with crispycake access!

This thread is making me so hungry right now.

I don't want to wish away summer, but I'm really looking forward to apple cider season. I made some fab apple cider cake doughnuts last fall, and I plan on recreating them again as soon as the leaves start to turn.

Ugh. My coworker just went to the burrito cart. It smells *really* good. I think I might be running down there shortly as well.

@ yes SO looking forward to fall scents! (And fall weather, if I'm really honest! A bitter winter lead to a brutal summer and I'm really just wanting some cool, comfortable days!) Give me all the apple, and pumpkin, and spicy, and sweet scents!

This is the wrong thread, but I don't care: Haus of Gloi's first autumn release is set for August 24th! Yes, this means that they are having TWO rounds of autumn scents! Including HALLOWEEN LIP BALMS!
Halloween lip balms?  Oh shoot!  Beings Halloween is my favoritest holiday. . . I might be in trouble! I have a feeling a LOT of these wonderful indie brands I'm discovering are going to have some fun Halloween themed treats!  

(closes eyes, crosses fingers, & chants . . . . "Nightmare Before Christmas!  Nightmare Before Christmas!  Nightmare Before Christmas!")

Just because of my terrible memory (and Aug 24th is the day before school starts here, so I'll be particularly chicken-with-my-head-cut-off-y), will someone please remind me of this when it launches? I can't wait to drool over all the scented pretties!

Just because of my terrible memory (and Aug 24th is the day before school starts here, so I'll be particularly chicken-with-my-head-cut-off-y), will someone please remind me of this when it launches? I can't wait to drool over all the scented pretties!
I'm sure there will be much talk about it over on the Indie thread!

Latest posts

Back