A Midsummer Night's Dream 2014: The Reveal Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@nikkimouse Super awesome reveal! I love the girly makeup bad and how your puppies are just waiting for the  treats hehehe

you guys!!!!!! I'm so lucky. I have the best fairy god child ever!!!! not only was she a dream to shop for bur look what i got in the mail yesterday!!! @@lovepink is the sweetest person!!! I'm so thankful for her thoughtfulness!

2014-07-31 13.07.47.jpg

Look at all these pretties!!!!

2014-07-31 13.09.38.jpg

everything was wrapped all pretty with notes about everything.

2014-07-31 13.11.03.jpg

Nail tools. those are toe separators are super cute

2014-07-31 13.12.34.jpg

I love sephora X nail polish. This set was on my wish list!

2014-07-31 13.13.05.jpg

Rainbow honey july mystery bag. sadly my husband lost his job a couple months ago and still hasn't found anything so i had to cut my subs back and this was one of the last ones i cut since i loved it so much. I was so happy to get this because i really wanted julys colors but just could not make it work in my budget. I cried when i saw it.

2014-07-31 13.14.34.jpg

this is the cutest makeup bag ever!!!!

2014-07-31 13.15.09.jpg

Also super cute kitty tote bag i love love love it!! I so have a bag addiction.

2014-07-31 13.15.53.jpg

Lush shower jelly need I say more???? I'm super excited to try this

2014-07-31 13.16.58.jpg

bath and body works gelato candle. Back when I was FGM stalking she posted this on her instagram and i really wanted to smell it now i have one of my own and it smells like heaven.

2014-07-31 13.17.54.jpg

these were a few of her favorite things and mine too!!! Zoya is my favorite nail polish ever I have been dieing to try out their bubbly collection! and 2 pink eye shadows because we both know the importance of pink eye shadow!!!!

https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/public/style_images/MakeupTalk_Mobile2/attachicon.gif 2014-07-31 13.18.58.jpg

Puppy and kitty treats!!!! another place our budget has been cut is in the pet treats area so i know they will love them. also bonus my gus and molly being like stop taking pictures and just give us those treats already!!!

https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/public/style_images/MakeupTalk_Mobile2/attachicon.gif 2014-07-31 13.23.48.jpg

here are all my lovely gifts!!! I feel so spoiled! I can't wait to play with all my new nail polishes!!!
The cat bag is so cute! Enjoy all of your goodies :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Not sure if anyone remembers from my ModMother reveal, but the great and glorious @@slinka sent me a $15 gift card to Shiro Cosmetics, and after weeks of agonizing, I placed my order!

niccagenibblingpetitfoursinaposhvictoriantearoom1-380x380.jpg

Nic Cage Nibbling Petit Fours in a Posh Victorian Tearoom - Full Size

niccagechurningbutteronecrispthanksgivingmorn1-380x380.jpg

Nic Cage Churning Butter One Crisp Thanksgiving Morn - Sample Size in a Clamshell

agirlandacat1-380x380.jpg

A Girl and A Cat - Tinted Balm (Looks scary, but it's a nice berry color on the model)

Total came to exactly $15, and I paid the $2.75 shipping (didn't know if the gift card would cover shipping, and I thought it was fate when I got the cart to $15!)  Now the long wait, as there's a 2 week turnaround time (TAT) for order fulfillment! AND THEN I WILL HAVE MY PRETTIES OH YES I WILL.

And my Nic Cage Doing the Charleston in a Bustling Speakeasy (from @@meaganola ) and Nic Cage Nibbling Petit Fours in a Posh Victorian Tearoom will be BEST FRIENDS FOREVER. 
Those are beautiful colors I need A Girl and A Cat.

you guys!!!!!!  I'm so lucky. I have the best fairy god child ever!!!! not only was she a dream to shop for bur look what i got in the mail yesterday!!!  @@lovepink is the sweetest person!!! I'm so thankful for her thoughtfulness!

Look at all these pretties!!!!

everything was wrapped all pretty with notes about everything. 

Nail tools. those are toe separators are super cute

I love sephora X nail polish. This set was on my wish list!

Rainbow honey july mystery bag.   sadly my husband lost his job a couple months ago and still hasn't found anything so i had to cut my subs back and this was one of the last ones i cut since i loved it so much.  I was so happy to get this because i really wanted julys colors but just could not make it work in my budget. I cried when i saw it.

this is the cutest makeup bag ever!!!! 

Also super cute kitty tote bag i love love love it!!  I so have a bag addiction.

Lush shower jelly need I say more???? I'm super excited to try this

bath and body works gelato candle.  Back when I was FGM stalking she posted this on her instagram and i really wanted to smell it now i have one of my own and it smells like heaven.

these were a few of her favorite things  and mine too!!! Zoya is my favorite nail polish ever I have been dieing to try out their bubbly collection! and 2 pink eye shadows because we both know the importance of pink eye shadow!!!!

Puppy and kitty treats!!!! another place our budget has been cut is in the pet treats area so i know they will love them.  also bonus my gus and molly being like stop taking pictures and just give us those treats already!!! 

here are all my lovely gifts!!! I feel so spoiled! I can't wait to play with all my new nail polishes!!!  
That is super sweet.  That cat bag is perfect!!!  Hope your hubby finds a job soon. Enjoy your goodies.

you guys!!!!!!  I'm so lucky. I have the best fairy god child ever!!!! not only was she a dream to shop for bur look what i got in the mail yesterday!!!  @@lovepink is the sweetest person!!! I'm so thankful for her thoughtfulness!
OMG - those wiener dogs are too cute!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Love your choices! Yeah, it was a 3 week turnaround (I think) when I was looking to place an order for you, so at least it seems to have gone down.  (Btw, I kinda hated sending a gift card of sorts...but I didn't want to risk not being able to send out your gifts on time! I probably wouldn't have been able to stuff them in the box anyways, lol. It worked out =p )

I finally have time to post my reveal,so sorry for the delay.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

First of all I want to thank my FGM @ for the awesome job she did with all the gifts everything was so perfect. I gasped when I saw all the pretty polka dot packaging. I didn't even want to open the gifts because the wrapping was so pretty.It was super sweet of you to include a gift for my kitty. She was in love with her gift and thought the box was for her. I had to chase her around because she kept running away with things mainly the starburst. I can't wait to start reading the book! My first revlon parfumerie nail polish! I was dying for one of these. I think the color is wild violets. Maybelline color sensational lip gloss in raspberry reflections didn't even know about those. Italian ices one of my favorite Sumer treats may or may not share with the hubby lol.

Part 2:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I am truly overwhelmed by so many wonderful gifts! I was in between smiles and happy tears the whole time. I can't wait to try the curling essence in my hair. It will be my first Asian hair product. The garner 5 second blur will be added to my beauty routine, love trying out skin care products. Polish bar nail polish in By Starlight an indie brand I never tried with glitters in all shapes and sizes. NYX matte lipstick in Merlot on my wish list for so long and now it's all mine. I'm going to hug it and love it forever<3. Black Sheep Lacquer in Moon's Tear. Another brand I wanted to try such a pretty holo. I stopped and stared at it in different lights because shiny and I'm a cat. NYX dewy finish setting spray another thing I can't wait to try! Ok so I squealed when I opened up the Disney Princess coloring book. I could barely breathe, Dreams do come true! Lovely smelling candle in garden party, already in my living room. L'oreal infallible gloss in plumped tawny perfect nude and Pixi balm in coral crush. I was so bummed I didn't get it from BB and now it's mine. Stila after glow lip color in festive fuchsia and it's black light sensitive. I will definitely have tons of fun with that! I still have another part to post. Told you ladies I was seriously spoiled, I still can't believe I got so many gifts.

I finally have time to post my reveal,so sorry for the delay.

First of all I want to thank my FGM @ for the awesome job she did with all the gifts everything was so perfect. I gasped when I saw all the pretty polka dot packaging. I didn't even want to open the gifts because the wrapping was so pretty.It was super sweet of you to include a gift for my kitty. She was in love with her gift and thought the box was for her. I had to chase her around because she kept running away with things mainly the starburst. I can't wait to start reading the book! My first revlon parfumerie nail polish! I was dying for one of these. I think the color is wild violets. Maybelline color sensational lip gloss in raspberry reflections didn't even know about those. Italian ices one of my favorite Sumer treats may or may not share with the hubby lol.
Your kitty looks so happy with the toy, so cute!

Part 3:

Ok so how awesome is my FGM?! She made me a DRAGON EGG!!! Now I can be mother of dragons!!! Ok let me relax with the exclamation marks but I was really excited when I saw it and it's super shiny and glittery too. My FGM definitely knows I love glitter. Polish addict nail polish in candy pop another great glitter bomb from a brand I haven't tried. Next is Essence mini gloss set in Paris, ma Jolie perfect size for my purse and fun summer colors. Also 2 L'oreal color Riche glosses in mystic mauve and peach fuzz can't wait to try these definitely colors I would have picked myself. A box of crayons to go with my coloring book of course! Espoir lipgloss in pk002 color super pretty and another Asian brand for me to try. Nailtini in Mai Tai I was so upset I kept missing this from Ipsy and I finally have it! Then I got a little pink bag piled with samples. All of those are new to me and I can't wait to try. Finally a pic of all the goodies, and yes I did roll in them. I don't know how my FGM packed all those goodies in that box. Thank you @ for being an amazing FGM. It was all much more than I expected and I am truly grateful for your generosity. I was definitely spoiled. Also my apologies for all the shipping issues, thank you for the extra effort in making sure my package got to me. I loved being a part of this and can't wait for Secret Santa with all of you lovely ladies!

Yay! It looks like it was definitely worth the wait! So happy for you and the kitty! All of the adorable!

ETA: Uh... I posted that before part three. I can't believe it got even MORE AWESOME! Talk about a grand finale!

@JC237 I had such a wonderful time shopping for you! It was an absolute pleasure to be your FGM. I'm so glad that you like everything. The dragon egg was really fun to make, and I was pretty happy with how it turned out. I have the extra pushpins that didn't fit on the egg on my bulletin board at work.

The shipping issues weren't your fault. It was just bad luck I think. I'm sorry that it took so long for you to get your package, but I'm happy that you finally got it!

Also, sorry if the book is a little dirty. It is the book that puppymomofthree sent me, and I read it at the beach, so it might have gotten a little sandy. It's a fun read though!

Yay! It looks like it was definitely worth the wait! So happy for you and the kitty! All of the adorable!

ETA: Uh... I posted that before part three. I can't believe it got even MORE AWESOME! Talk about a grand finale!
It was definitely beyond awesome, I cant help but smile when i see all my gifts!

@JC237 I had such a wonderful time shopping for you! It was an absolute pleasure to be your FGM. I'm so glad that you like everything. The dragon egg was really fun to make, and I was pretty happy with how it turned out. I have the extra pushpins that didn't fit on the egg on my bulletin board at work.

The shipping issues weren't your fault. It was just bad luck I think. I'm sorry that it took so long for you to get your package, but I'm happy that you finally got it!

Also, sorry if the book is a little dirty. It is the book that puppymomofthree sent me, and I read it at the beach, so it might have gotten a little sandy. It's a fun read though!
Everything was beyond perfect you did such a great job. So many things I had never tried and cant wait to try and the coloring book was adorable. I was so happy to receive something hand made specially a dragon egg. 

Im so glad  everything worked out at the end and I think your gift arrived at the perfect time since it was a pretty stressful week. I feel bad we were not able to go pick it up until Wednesday since we had a guest from the states. It definitely made my week!

I didnt notice the book being dirty at all so dont worry about that. I cant wait to read it. Once again thank you for spoiling me so much. Im looking foward to doing my nails with my pretty new polish this weekend since they have not been painted in a few weeks.

Back