A Midsummer Night's Dream 2014: The Reveal Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PART 2!

blogger-image--506117383.jpg

Yay! I got a Monster High pencil case (that had goodies inside!) I love it! Even though I don't go to school anymore, I'm going to keep my brushes in it. I love it! Along side the case, I received some white tea and ginger body cream, which smells so good!

blogger-image--1161025687.jpg

These brushes were actually what was inside my Monster High case! It's a stippling brush and an expert face brush, both of which are exactly what I need.

blogger-image-1956691461.jpg

Star War stickers!!! YESSSS! And Star Wars Angry Birds (I got Han Solo Bird and Hoth Pilot Luke Bird) I also got a Coach miniature perfume! I collect miniature perfumes and I don't have this one yet!

blogger-image--1666843351.jpg

Everything was packaged neatly in this reuseable shopping bag, including this 88 color palette. I don't actually have one of these palettes and I've really been wanting one. And now it's here! I can't wait to get my hands in and try out all of the colors.

blogger-image--2078298315.jpg

And finally, I received this cute soap dish (which I will use to hold lippies) and ALL THE LIPPIES! Including the NYX Macaron lippies that I've been wishing for. All of the colors are absolutely perfect, especially the Milani 21 Sangria! I love them all!

Thank you, thank you, thank you so very much @@elizabethrose ! Everything is absolutely perfect and it couldn't have gone any better! You're amazing!
Awwww I'm so glad you liked it! I want to note that the 88 palette was mine, I'm pretty sure nice never used it, but I sanitized it anyways since you said that was okay :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also- they delivered it to the wrong house?!? Are you for real? They're so silly. I'm so glad you got it. I panicked all day.

You guys are making me want a cat just for the cat in a box fun!!!  I will just have to settle for the monster of doom (my youngest) walking around with boxes on his head...but it is just not the same!   :drive: Must go visit friends with cats soon and bring boxes!!!!
I think I would die laughing at the sight of the "monster of doom walking around with boxes on his head."  Cat in a box -- yeah, pretty much everyday occurrence at my house.  Kid walking around with box on head -- freakin' hilarious!

Totally random comment, but I realized in trying to read back through all of the reveal posts from last week that one thing that is missing here on the new, improved MUT is a "Go to Page ##" feature.  Scrolling through the pages 2 at a time is annoying when you're 15 or 20 pages behind!

I got the most fun thank you gift from @ today!

Z's gift

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg hello kitty stickers and sunscreen (to go with her pretty beach towel from my FGM :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ) it smells like berries. The sunscreen and I were immediately decorated with the included stickers, lol

Mine

image.jpg
image.jpg

WNW's art in the streets palette and my first GDE shadows! In shades more than friends and mermaid's plumage! Perfect! (Lol, you can see Z playing with her stuff in my pic)

Swatches

image.jpg

How fun is the orange! I've almost bought this dozens of times so happy it's mine now!

Z was so happy to get more mail, and I feel so guilty now, I only sent out cards to my FGM ( I started putting a package together but I wasn't kidding about the NM trip was going to throw me off, I started and couldn't pull it together, it might've annoyed people it went out so early but I'm still not ready to throw a package together my FGC would have been screwed) sorry got off track.

Thank you so much @ it was a wonderful surprise, but as I told you in PM it was unfortunately the 2nd best thing to come in the mail today cuz *drumroll please*

My lawyer crap came today! Check has been deposited, everyone's paid, nothing left to sign. I am D-O-N-E, done!! I can put this entire mess behind me wooohoooooooo!

Edited to fix double z pics
Hooray for having that mess over and done with!

And for more pictures of adorable kids.  Good grief, the cuteness is making me broody!

After some mix ups (USPS not doing their job right and FedEx delivering to the wrong house) I got my package today from the super awesome @@elizabethrose ! She completely spoiled me with everything! After opening my package I sorta fell onto the floor and laid there twitching. I couldn't handle it all!

PART 1!

blogger-image--300695822.jpg

The first thing I saw was popcorn! It's from Garrett Popcorn Shop in Chicago and came in a blend of cheesy popcorn and caramel popcorn. ITSFANTASTIC! I'm eating it now as I try to type this all up with cheesy fingers! This won't popcorn won't get to see the light of day.

blogger-image-1910826882.jpg

Next were some Sephora perfume postcards. She stalked my posts and saw that I was looking for these (I plan on doing a decor project with them). I'm always happy to have more!

blogger-image--1924214005.jpg

Next to the popcorn was a little baggie of samples! I love foils and perfume vials and I'm so happy to have a few that I haven't obtained yet. She included some Black Phoenix samples that I've been wanting to try!

blogger-image-534446267.jpg

She also sent some toys for my kitties! Here she sent some Marcelle BB cream (I can't have enough BB creams!), Papaya & Pomelo soap (which smells delicious), UD Revolution Lipstick Mini, and Too Faced Melted (which I did not highly rate, but I love this color so much and was actually thinking about getting it anyways. That's some good psychic shopping!)
Awesome gifts! I love the UD its one of my favorites.

PART 2!

blogger-image--506117383.jpg

Yay! I got a Monster High pencil case (that had goodies inside!) I love it! Even though I don't go to school anymore, I'm going to keep my brushes in it. I love it! Along side the case, I received some white tea and ginger body cream, which smells so good!

blogger-image--1161025687.jpg

These brushes were actually what was inside my Monster High case! It's a stippling brush and an expert face brush, both of which are exactly what I need.

blogger-image-1956691461.jpg

Star War stickers!!! YESSSS! And Star Wars Angry Birds (I got Han Solo Bird and Hoth Pilot Luke Bird) I also got a Coach miniature perfume! I collect miniature perfumes and I don't have this one yet!

blogger-image--1666843351.jpg

Everything was packaged neatly in this reuseable shopping bag, including this 88 color palette. I don't actually have one of these palettes and I've really been wanting one. And now it's here! I can't wait to get my hands in and try out all of the colors.

blogger-image--2078298315.jpg

And finally, I received this cute soap dish (which I will use to hold lippies) and ALL THE LIPPIES! Including the NYX Macaron lippies that I've been wishing for. All of the colors are absolutely perfect, especially the Milani 21 Sangria! I love them all!

Thank you, thank you, thank you so very much @@elizabethrose ! Everything is absolutely perfect and it couldn't have gone any better! You're amazing!
In love wtih the NYX macaron lipsticks!, the soap dish is super pretty. 

After some mix ups (USPS not doing their job right and FedEx delivering to the wrong house) I got my package today from the super awesome @@elizabethrose ! She completely spoiled me with everything! After opening my package I sorta fell onto the floor and laid there twitching. I couldn't handle it all!

PART 1!

blogger-image--300695822.jpg

The first thing I saw was popcorn! It's from Garrett Popcorn Shop in Chicago and came in a blend of cheesy popcorn and caramel popcorn. ITSFANTASTIC! I'm eating it now as I try to type this all up with cheesy fingers! This won't popcorn won't get to see the light of day.

blogger-image-1910826882.jpg

Next were some Sephora perfume postcards. She stalked my posts and saw that I was looking for these (I plan on doing a decor project with them). I'm always happy to have more!

blogger-image--1924214005.jpg

Next to the popcorn was a little baggie of samples! I love foils and perfume vials and I'm so happy to have a few that I haven't obtained yet. She included some Black Phoenix samples that I've been wanting to try!

blogger-image-534446267.jpg

She also sent some toys for my kitties! Here she sent some Marcelle BB cream (I can't have enough BB creams!), Papaya & Pomelo soap (which smells delicious), UD Revolution Lipstick Mini, and Too Faced Melted (which I did not highly rate, but I love this color so much and was actually thinking about getting it anyways. That's some good psychic shopping!)
I got as far as Garrett's Chicago mix and decided that Elizabeth Rose is my nominee for "FGM who sent the best people snack." That stuff is so good that I will occasionally intentionally build a stop-over in Chicago into trips to get some. Well, I've thought about it.

And oooh, BPAL. Nice!

2 things, y'all.

1) Mods are aware of JC237's shipping delay, and we're working with her (totally awesome) FGM to resolve the random and wacky shipping issue that came up.  Everyone send happy thoughts and fairy wishes to speed that box across the Atlantic and into @JC237 's happy hands!

2) I blame Birchbox for getting me hooked on Chuao chocolate (SALTED CHOCOLATE CRUNCH 4-EVER), and a local upscale grocery (Fresh Market) carries them.  I went in yesterday with some cousins who are visiting and they have The Crispery Crispy Cakes now!!!  I seriously drooled for about 5 minutes trying to decide between caramel and cookies n cream (cn'c won, but caramel I'll be BACK for you!!!).  I've wanted to try them ever since people went nuts over them in the PopSugar boxes!

And by the time of the Holiday SS it will be TOTALLY cool enough for me to send one to my Santee!!!

Latest posts

Back