Akon molests a 14 year old girl on stage

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it is heart breaking. I think the problem is that they don't care, are not aware, or did not want the child... or the family or family member is dysfunctional.

I just wish there was some one to help those in need, like this young woman.. she definitely needs some help.

Okay, she knew what she was getting herself into! She entered a contest where you have to dance like a whore! C'mon! Wearing those clothes + entering a whore dancing contest= ?

i don't agree with polygamy, but it served a purpose when in ancient times during war women way out numbered men and it was thought than a man should take on additional wifes, to ensure their security and protection. it was actively encouraged. It only became outlawed in christianity in 4 or 5 AD. These days it uncommon amongst the vast majority of muslims.

I can't understand why it's OK to treat women like garbage, like they're not even human, because they dress a certain way. I am thinking now of the "she was asking for it" argument.

A person is only responsible for his or her own actions. If I go out in a short skirt, I'm responsible for wearing a short skirt. Last time I checked that was perfectly legal. If someone decides I lose the right to my own body and rape me because of that skirt, that is HIS responsibility and fault, not mine.

Oh man. I am a huge anti molestion person BUT how was he supposed to know? yes, she is dressed the part but if it is like those one things where the artist asks for a person to come on stage, then i am pretty sure he had no idea how old she was. No one in thier right mind would do that to a 14 year old in public. even if you are the biggest pedo in town. Plus 3 wives? dont believe all you read. just because the dude is african doesnt mean he has the mannerism and characteristics of some african men. i am yet to see those three wives so...yeah....okay, then.

Umm...well I love Akon, but that's a little creepy. I couldn't see the video too well here at work, but I can see him humping her on the floor. I can't really see the girl's expression, but she did willingly get up on that stage. I don't know. They're both at fault I feel. It's not like she was dragged up there wearing a little tea party dress.

thats disgusting in any way, even with a 40 year old. but that girl doesnt look 14 and her mommy never should left her the house dressed like this, my mom would kill me!!!

Less we forget in order to be able to get on stage, 7 ladies had to dance like "whores" to compete to be able to dance with him. So, she was most definitely a willing participant. They're both in the wrong IMHO, and they both knew what they were doing regardless of age. At the same time, what's the legal age of consent in Trinidad? We know it's about 18 here (some states it's less), so who knows if that's "kosher" there... I still stand that it's wrong on all accounts.

It was wrong on both of their accounts, but that is life. Based on the music videos that are put out, females as young as 6 think that you are supposed to dress like a tramp, and flaunt yourself in front of a man. That's why men have a big problem disrespecting and exploiting women. She did what she saw on videos, she displayed it for him. That's not a surprise.

a 14 year old girl dress like that, i think she is asking for negative attention also preachers kids are the worst sometimes i knew one that was very wild.

I vote that shirt was slutty so she gave off an slutty impresion.. what if she had an outfit resembling a Nun's outfit would Akon hump her then?

Gettin my point?

some 14 year olds are fast they act like there 25 and they dont have to dress a certain way to be Fast

nonono, not dancing for men, but dancing nasty. I will give u a perfect example,

when i went to go withdraw my son from public school, it was before christmas, so they were having a christmas party. There was a little girl in kindergarten that was doing something called p**** poppin. When I saw that I was thinking to my self this is a load of :bs: that came from one of two places, her mom, or tv, specifically, BET.

First off... the girl in the video DOES NOT look anywhere near 14. She looks like she is at least 21. She also seemed to not have a problem with what was going on as she was laughing and happy up there... but who knows. It isn't right for Akon to do this to anyone on stage. Also, if this girl is 14, then I can see how 11 year olds are having sex... because they must look about 18 anyway. Lol.

Back