Akon molests a 14 year old girl on stage

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live in Louisiana and I have seen 6 year olds dressed like teenagers! I am shocked! I was not allowed to dress like that when I was growing up.

Wow....this is a tough subject:10: . I first off think this little girl has NO business dressing and dancing like that!!!! I don't agree with what Akon did but in his defense how the hell could he know this girl was 14????? She was dressed like a slut, danced like a whore and looked like she was over 18. She didn't seem to mind being tossed around on stage and if she did then thats a little bit of a different story. I would of ***** slapped her ass from here to the end of the world if that was my daughter going to a concert dressed like that.

Where did the video (Ludacris) go that i was just looking at:kopfkratz: ? Anyway if little girls dance like that were in a lot of trouble in this society. The parents need to take responsibility and monitor what their children watch and what they wear out of the house

LOl well fo course not if she was dresed like a nun. if she was in regular clothes im not convinced he wouldnt, but i duno

haha, sorry that made me laugh, huge anti molestation person :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

finally i feel someone agrees with me! yayyy!

yeah im not quite sure if its always THAT bad though.

she does look older than 14, and yes she was dressing inappropriate for a 14 yr. old. maybe she liked it, maybe not. but what he did was wrong either way ,i don't care what beliefs you have of having however many wives,just goes to show you that he has no respect for women at any age including his wives. she may have the body of an older woman, but the mind of a child. and just b/c you may dress the wrong way doesn't mean if you get raped you asked for it. what if you're in a bikini, does that count too? she dressed that way b/c she's young and wants to look older and get attention, she doesn't really understand the consequences yet, hello she's a 14 yr. old. but they better keep there eyes on her (her parents), b/c if she's acting like this now, they're really gonna have problems when she gets older.

im so glad you brought up bikinis!!! i wasnt going to because i wasnt sure if it would be on topic. ive seen many girls in slutty bikinis but not once do i think they are slutty or want attention or are asking to be mistreated. I wear a one piece that shows little, and I can still say that no matter how slutty the bikini I wont think badly. I know there has to be girls on here that have talked bad about what the girl was wearing who show their clevage and wear a tiny bikini. so, if they were raped themselves, and were wearing that tiny bikini, i doubt theyd think they were asking for it. i think the situation would change for everyone if it was in their shoes. however they might not have been dancing like that while wearing the bikini. but thats not what is being argued, because people just keep saying dressed like that she asked for it.

These are historical performances that can be verified and in their time, were considered just as bad. Acceptance levels have changed, now some of the performances are considered mild.

ok...besides the clothing issue and all that...what the hell is akon even doing? he's acting like an animal in heat..it looks pretty stupid and ridiculous. The guys a loser.

well, it's wrong anyway

yep..a funny comment on the site:

hey though - at least everyone will know not to have sex with akon now. because he’ll break your hips and pelvic region apparently.

I agree....how the hell was any second of that supposed to be attractive. His voice annoys the living hell out of me. And regardless of what this 14 year old dresses like.....SHES 14.....MOST 14 year olds are far from able to make the right decisions. Mommy and Daddy screwed up BIG TIME. Akon is just nasty.

Exactly my thoughts. What if she were to be lesbian? Would she still be considered at fault for some guy raping her if "she asked for it"? Hell no. Akon is a terrible singer IMO and this is just disgusting.

First off buddy, its your own "concert" (I put quotation marks on concert because to me, a rap/hip hop/ wtf ever music show isnt considered a concert in my eyes. They dont manually make their music therefore) Noone wants to see a simulation of your mediocre attempt in bed. It was wrong of him PERIOD. Not because of moral values or anything of opinion (even though that too), but mainly because your paying a ticket to see a musical performance, not a wierd ass singer dry humping.

Wow. I had heard about that earlier, but I just watched the video. It was a LOT worse than I thought it would be.

I don't like Akon or his music to begin with, but if I did...this would be enough to make me want to return/sell any of his cd's that I had bought and I sure as hell would not buy a ticket to any of his concerts.

What a pig.

OK, this was a contest. The participants had been narrowed down after numerous freak dances. This 14yr old knew exactly what she was doing. Afterall, She won the raunchy contest. She put herself out there to be judged by everyone. I equate this with Girls Gone Wild--trashy, the only difference is culture. People of color, worlwide, have been dancing suggestively in public since the beginning. Let's not go through life with blinders on, it may not be accepted by everyone, but it happens all of the time.

she thought she was going to africa. 14 year olds arent exactly adults in the way they think. i know a lot of people who would do stupid crap to win stuff that ARE adults. like the contest where they had to drink as much water as possible without peeing, and someone died. ok, totally different scenario, but people do STUPID stuff. and maybe she didnt even do it for the prize. but still. what kind of person lies about that to get girls to dance slutty? thats just scummy. just another thing that was totally wrong with that concert.

yeah its gross but she got on stage and im sure she didnt find anything wrong with. Oh well.

yep, i agree.

yeah i thought he looked pretty rediculous,and stupid. i mean did he or the people there really think that was cool?

Back