Akon molests a 14 year old girl on stage

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She was definately a willing participant and if you know anything about Akon this really shouldnt be shocking. some of the readings ive been doing on other sites from people who were there say that the young lady also had her fun grinding on top of him and im almost positive when she goes to clubs and parties she does the same thing and not only her but alot of people her age that live in communities like Speerritual has said. I mean ive seen this happen in clubs the only shocking part is that it was recorded and a celeb was doing it plus the girl was 14.

LOL well she said to the media her friends made her do it.... yeah right lol what an excuse

maybe the devil made her do it, im sure the preacher will buy that, and try to cast it out of her

I like the picture of her and her dad looking all sad. To me this is nothing more but a 14 or 15 yr old whatever she is, getting caught doing something stupid in a really public way. lol

i think tylers thread(dont let this thread die) has the most replies it is huge

I'd say they're both at fault, him obviously more at fault.

And it's kind of shocking what teens these days would do or dress at concerts. I went to a Vanilla Ice concert once, and girls were taking off their tops and running towards the stage during the Show Me Your Boobies song.

I think this is just another example of the downward spiral of our society. If this girl was 30 how was that display entertainment??? That was just a sick man using his "fame" to degrade a (in this instance, a girl). Rap/HipHop is becoming a very disgusting genre of music.

When I was 14 I went to sleepovers with friends and the skating rink. Children are being exposed to things they should know nothing about at these young ages. Partly due to the poor morals that are being instilled in them by no other than their parents (I know, NOT in all instances). Another factor is the immoral music they listen to 24 hours a day.

I've listened to my fair share of Rap/HipHop. I am starting to see the negative effect (the horrible rap) is having on the lives of kids/young adults. Pop music is not off the hook in this either. Look at Brittany Spears, Lindsay Lohan and (if you can say she is a singer :sleepyhead: ), Paris Hilton. All morally bankrupt.

Sorry to go on a morality rant. This is a subject that really bothers me. People in the "spotlight" that have no boundaries.

haha im going to the skating rink friday!! im such a loser..and im almost 18!! i like innocent fun. haha

ohyea, way more. theres TONS of threads with more replies i meant out of all the ones ive created this ones the most i've gotten

Well.. I just had to put my 5 cents in too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't think that any outfit gives someone the right to rape someone, and it's DEFINATELY not an excuse, EVER. It sickens me that people can think this - even if she said she wanted it but then when the time came decided that she didn't want to afterall - it's STILL rape. It's the man's job to be sure, in order to protect himself.

The thing is, I'm not sure if this was the case, but in Australia, you have concerts that are 18+ (18 is the age you can drink, 16 for sex) and all ages concerts.

If this was an all age concert (and if it wasn't, how did she get in without ID??) Then he should have acted more appropriately, because there would obviously be children there. I don't think 'concerts' are only for adults, but I do think they should be modified if children will be there. He should have known better.

I don't think he should have treated anyone this way, regardless of whether she knew what she was doing - and she obviously did.

They are both to blame. And, I don't think her parents can be held accountable for her actions - they didn't force her to get up there, did they? People have to take responsibility for their own actions.

Back