Akon molests a 14 year old girl on stage

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Akon has been doing that in his act for the longest.

I'm not saying what he's doing is cool - but obviously, she had no problem with it at the time. I even saw him doing that to Tara Reid weeks ago and there wasnt no fuss about there being a molestation. And she was dried humped by 2 guys. I mean, I know its Tara and all... haha... but I'm making a point.

And really, she doesnt look 14 at all... Iono. He really should never add that in his act, but no parent should let their pre-teens out to concerts looking like that.

i dont ever think a girl ask to be rape or murdered by the clothes she wears and im sure the others didnt mean it like that. BUT if she has her lady bits hanging all out she is seeking some type of attention, cause anyone with a brain knows thats exactly what your gonna get . sadly though you dont always get the attention of your cute crush, you are also attracting attention from sickos , i dont think there is anything slutty about a mini skirt or a bikini, but people do sterotype and a guy may assume the girl is easy.

now if you got your ladybits hanging out grinding him on the dance floor then i would asume she is molesting him:rotfl:

Plain and simple he is just a moron with a cheesey "dance" routine.:sleepyhead:

Isn't the age of consent 18 in America? (In Sweden it's 15.) The reason most countries have an age of consent is because we deem children below a certain age to not be able to make desicions about sex, and therefore it is up to the adult to be responsible. Even if a 14-year-old waltzes in with a see-through top and dances like a "slut" (which, it seems, makes it OK to to whatever to her) and says "I want to have sex with you" to an adult, it is not legal for the adult to have sex with her.

Now, I understand it's hard to judge someone's age in a concert. But still, I find it sad how so many of you judge a 14-year-old, a child basically, and call her a whore and a slut, when really an adult male has no businness humping anyone like that. Why do you think the girl should show better judgement than a man older than her?

^ Another fine point told by Karen! Having a little girl dress inappropriately does not permiss the fact that the guy was still humping her.

This "child" placed herself in an adult venue, and represented herself as an adult. By participating in the various stages of the contest, she proved her willingness. Hey, if it quacks and walks like a duck, society will see it as a duck. I'm sure this "young lady", LOL, had seen Akon videos & concerts before attending. Freak contest are todays, Wet Tee Shirt Contest.

i see your point but people have plain out said she WAS asking for it so im almost positive they meant it that way

I also agree with this!!! However, humping an adult or what looks like an adult might be tasteless it's not illegal and she KNEW from all the contests and concerts that this is his "ACT"

because he asked for id before doing that, did he? I still dont see why everyone is so shocked about this. Neither one of them is innocent at all.

i dont think theyre shocked they just have a lot of different opinions about it that theyre expressing

Yep. the age of consent is 18 here, but according to the article this happened in Trinidad.

Good point Karen, I agree.

The legal age of consent in Trinidad is 16.

Yep, she sure is and a child should stay in a childs place. She was not!

lol. Off topic, but you can have sex in Florida if you're 16 so long as your partner is under 24. Once a person turns 24, they can no longer have sex with anyone under 18.

what happened to just going to a concert and clapping or dancing and singing along? Geez. I dont want to see people humping all over the place. I had never even heard of Akon until he sang on American Idol (minus the dry humping, lol) and I thought his singing was awful.

Akon has been popular in the "States" since 2004, before then, he was in the background as a writer. He has sang with everyone from, your gonna love this one, R. Kelley(remember the 14yr old in his sex video), to Gwen Stefani. "He mimics the sounds of Senegalese mbalax music and the Muslim muezzin's call to prayer."(a low hum) Attached is the video link for his most popular song to date, many have heard the "clean" version. Warning: This is not the "clean" version, you may find it offensive. I'll bet the 14 yr old recited every word of this song as he sang it at the concert! It's on his current album. Just listen.

MySpace Videos: Akon Ft. Snoop Dogg - I Wanna F**K You by <<<SPEEDY>>>

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aprill849

Akon is just another man on my list of artists not to support because of the way he degrades women.

The sad thing is, many young women seem to love it! It attracts them. I know that we all need to place food on the table, but you could not pay me to be in a video titled " I Wanna F**k You." :eusa_wall:

wow i learn something new^ i didnt know this

thanks for shareing

Back