Allure Holiday Beauty Box!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by iPretty949 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I already set an alarm for this and seems like I have to agree with you.

With all of the fantastic subs I had as well from the previous months (and purchases from flash sales) I guess, the $40 could be bought for something else.

I have 3 drawers full of untouched samples and I have to start using them by next month. I even have the Beautyfix and Allure Summer's Edition in which I only used 2-3 items so far, CEW box and impulse bought stuff, I guess these would suffice my vanity needs for a while. Yeeeeah!
rocknroll2.gif
It's hard to resist, but I've been forcing myself to. I unsubbed from most of my boxes and have been making myself use up samples, which has been pretty eye opening. Most of the products I have samples of, I'm glad I only have the sample size to get through because I don't like it as much as my regular stuff i use. lol

Thank you for the heads up. I wasn't aware, and I want to be sure to purchase. I wonder if they'll have any codes where you can get a third box for free or anything.

Originally Posted by CaliMel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It looks like a really great deal.

Unfortunately I have about a lifetime and a halfs worth of samples and random products to use thanks to me going nutso on subscription boxes last year. So I will be skipping this one, but I think it would be really cool to get it.

I'll live vicariously through you all!
I'm in the same position as you! With tax and shipping added on, it becomes a little less of a great deal, just enough to make me want to not buy it. Plus, my drawers and cabinets are overflowing with product, and I really shouldn't waste those.

amazing! this box didnt sell out in a few hours! it's still available!

Originally Posted by iPretty949 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

amazing! this box didnt sell out in a few hours! it's still available!

I know.. I took my chances since I was out shopping yesterday.  I decided if it was still available at whatever time I returned home, I'd purchase it

then.  So....I purchased it last night at about 6pm. 
biggrin.gif

Well it must not have been that popular because they still have them up on the site!

Me too Nikki! CaliMel, they may have just stocked up a lot more, given the history of their boxes.  It would be silly to not try and meet demand.

I resisted, because I am still working my way through my last 2 Allure boxes! And that's even after giving away all the blonde stuff to my sister.

I want to get it but can't because the last 2 boxes I haven't touch most of the items yet and gave away the blonde stuff since I have black hair. Lol. After lookingat what's in it, I don't think I'll use it all either. I see it's still available.

If there could have been options like for brunettes, blondes, red --im pretty sure this will sell out quick. the mix of items are great but the fact that some would end up being given away might not be that much appealing (unless if you'll be using them as stocking stuffer)

I so did not need this, yet I still ordered it. I am always interested in drugstore products, but as weird as it sounds, they always seem too expensive. It's really easy to get high end products on really good deals. But for the price of three of the John frieda products(which I have been loving from the past two boxes) I get a whole bunch of other stuff. Woo. Also the drugstore by my college is mainly food and house supplies, and the makeup and beauty section is so tiny, i can't ever find anything I want to. They always tell me to go to the other one, which isn't exactly nearby

I got my box today!  I calculated the products being worth about $205.90 all together so it really is a good deal -and it's filled with stuff I'll definitely use :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back