Allure Holiday Beauty Box!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by bluelion /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes, definitely a lot of hair products! A moratorium on hair products would be just fine with me. I use them so rarely that they basically last forever, or until I end up getting real and throwing them out. I'd be happy with more skincare stuff.

I have a boxer, and I'm going to try the body butter on his rougher paws. He'll probably try to lick it off!
One of my little fur kids licked at her paws a tiny bit. I made sure that the ingredients wouldn't hurt them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

She is a retired AKC champion, so she especially loves special little grooming things. We've owned her since she retired from show, and she is the most grateful, precious dog ever. Lies out in the sunshine even on really cold days because her life was a cage or a hotel room for 2 years..  Will go to the huge "community" food dish a hundred times a day and sometimes, only gets one little bit of food. She is making sure it's still there and she can have it any time she wants :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sorry to be OT but not having any human children, our little fur critters are our babies. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

awwww poor baby! I don't have human puppies(that's how I call them XD) yet and idk if I will! But my beagle is my baby! I don't like dog competitions :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> They are doggies and deserved to chill and be loved <3

Back