August 2015 PopSugar Must Have Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my box today and I love the scarf. I like the mug and I agree with other posters about decorating it. The yoga card, waffle mix and Folgers will be gifted. Overall, I'm happy with this box. Just wish it would come faster!

I'm really happy with this month's box!  I love the eye cream and the pancake/waffle mix.  I was going to swap the scarf at first, but now I kind of love it, too!  And I can always use more mugs.

The lunchbox is adorable, but I didn't really have a use for it so I already swapped it.  I also already swapped the yoga card - I think it was a great addition to the box, but I doubt I'd ever get around to using it.

I'm still on the fence about the Folgers item, but I think I'll try it.  Overall, I think they did great with August's box…and it looks like September will be a winner, too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Darn... my box is still in processing mode and nothing on FedEx yet.
Is there a way to check on the fed ex site if something is coming to your address if you don't have the tracking number yet? It seems like PSMH sends me the tracking number like the day before it arrives but it was already on the move the week before?

Is there a way to check on the fed ex site if something is coming to your address if you don't have the tracking number yet? It seems like PSMH sends me the tracking number like the day before it arrives but it was already on the move the week before?
Yes, register on FedEx with your home address and then you can check to see what is scheduled for your home address as soon as the request to pick up/label is created.  It's a great service and you can do the same thing with UPS.   Since I order so much on-line I now stalk both sites.

Yes, register on FedEx with your home address and then you can check to see what is scheduled for your home address as soon as the request to pick up/label is created.  It's a great service and you can do the same thing with UPS.   Since I order so much on-line I now stalk both sites.
YESS!!!! thanks so much!

Love this month! I'm a huge fan of Royal Apothic and am excited for the eye cream- I love their Cuppa Cuppa mask and lip scrubbies, and use their lip balmie every a.m. and p.m. My mug was broken though... But customer service is AMAZING. I received a quick response and even though it's on backorder- I should be getting a replacement mug when it's available. Great mix of products + great customer service = one happy customer!!

My box came yesterday. It's cute and useful. The scarf is nice and lightweight and fun. The lunchbox is perfect for my daughter. My husband will like the coffee mix and I'll use the waffle mix this weekend. The eye cream is going on the tradeboard. So's the mug, but I might save it for a gift.  My daughter's excited about the yoga trial. Nothing blew me over, but nothing made me cry either. 

I made the pancakes this week for a fun birthday breakfast.  They were very tasty but I didn't really get much of the birthday cake flavor just tasted like delicious fluffy pancakes that had little dots of fun color (the sprinkles).  Anyone else make these?  As for the rest of this box love the scarf it dresses up a simple white tee and jeans outfit so nicely.  The eye cream I will most certainly be re-purchasing- I ve gotten many wow you look great comments recently so awake and bright eyed- seeing as I most certainly have not been sleeping well I credit the cream and I ll take 20 please lol The lunch box is being used as a storage container,  I like to use dishwasher and heat safe bento boxes to tote my lunches around, but it is super cute- if I was a sandwich gal I d use it for lunch.  Have not tried the yoga trial how is that? This box was a smashing success for me!

Back