August 2015 PopSugar Must Have Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my box today and I freaking love it! The lunch box is pretty adorable (even for a nearly 30-year-old) and I'm trying to save money by not buying every day, so this is great. Haven't tried the eye cream yet but the packaging is fantastic. The scarf is very cute and I like the mix of patterns but it feels a wee bit inexpensive. Napkins are a great size, very cute and always handy, the yoga code doesn't require a credit card to activate, the mug is super cute and retro-ish, and can't wait to try the pancake mix. Yay Popsugar!!

Got my box last night, and must say I love it way more than I thought I would!

The eye cream came at a great time, as I just ran out of my Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm (which I loved by the way for keeping my under eyes hydrated, but did not do a thing with dark circles and maybe helped a little bit with wrinkles but I do not have that many wrinkles to begin with) so getting the eye cream is great! Like @@CSCS2 said, the packaging is so cute! Might just save the box! The scarf is pretty cute too, and now I have another one to add to my overgrowing collection from PopSugar. I thought that the coffee extra was neat, but I have not tried it yet. The waffle mix looks cute, and reminds me of the sugar cookie mix in a tin that they sent us awhile ago! The lunchbox will bee super cute for lunch, and I love the little elastic around it too. The napkins and the mug are fine, as I can always use them. Probably will not use the Yoga gift card thing, but thought it was a nice touch! Not sure if I am forgetting anything, but I must say, this is a nice box!

I got my box yesterday as well, I'm very happy with the fast shipping (or so it seemed).

I ended up liking the scarf better in person once I saw it, so that's a plus. I also freaking love the packaging of the eye cream.  The napkins were bigger than I expected and the coffee squirty stuff was a lot smaller. Heh.  

Sticking with my plan to give the waffle mix and lunch box to my niece for her birthday. I'll probably fill the lunch box with candy or age appropriate stuff. I dunno, the lunch box to me feels so juvenile, but it will make a great gift. Still going to give the coffee mug to my sister on her wedding day and we'll use the napkins for her bachelorette party. 

I need to check out the yoga works voucher, it looks interesting. Overall I'm down the middle on this box, glad I like the pricey items for myself and glad to have knocked out my nieces b-day gift. 

Mine arrived today and I love it! Going to try the mix tomorrow bc I still have buttermilk left to use up. The scarf and cream are perfect. The gingham side looks a bit like the wizard of oz though. Love the kitchen/food products. Really happy about this month. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mine arrived today and I love it! Going to try the mix tomorrow bc I still have buttermilk left to use up. The scarf and cream are perfect. The gingham side looks a bit like the wizard of oz though. Love the kitchen/food products. Really happy about this month. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
We're off to see the wizard!  Guess it s a good thing I love the wizard of oz.  I ll make sure to wear braids and red shoes  w/ it lol  Yea for loving the box, I think its one of my fave boxes!  Oh and what time should we all show up for breakfast ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> let us know how the mix is yummmmmmmm

Last edited by a moderator:
My box hasn't even shipped! It is still processing and I am actually really looking forward to this box. UGH come on popsugar, I am getting anxious! lol
Same here.  That's what I get for cancelling after the July box and resubscribing for August.... back of the line for me.

I received my box yesterday and I love it! I can't wait to try the pancakes, never thought of birthday cake flavor. I personally love the scarf, and can't wait for fall to be able to wear it, I love plaids....but then I'm Scottish LOL. I gave the coffee cup to my husband, who said he was happy to get something out of all the boxes that I get in the mail  :lol: . I just finished another eye cream, so started on that this morning, perfect timing. I don't know that I'll use the napkins, so may give them to my mother. So I have found a use for everything in the box. This is only my second month with PSMH, and I'm loving it. 

Same here.  That's what I get for cancelling after the July box and resubscribing for August.... back of the line for me.
Aw what?! is that what happens?!? I re-subscribed in June. I always wonder why I am never one of the lucky ones to get mine early lol

So I emailed popsugar and said HEY wheres my box!! lol ok not in those words, but my ps account still says processing and they emailed me back with a tracking number and it says shipment info was sent 3 days ago and its been moving along since but I never got an email or a tracking number on my account page.... so for those whose boxes haven't shipped, email them! Maybe yours too is on its way and they are just slow on updating our accounts?! :w00t:

Mine was delivered today, too, but approximately 2000 miles from my house.  The tracking number said it was delivered today in MN but I live in CA.  :blink:   Seems like it's happened to quite a few people, too.  It was probably just the wrong tracking# sent to me so I am not that worried, but I was disappointed that I DON'T have a box to open.

Mine was delivered today, too, but approximately 2000 miles from my house.  The tracking number said it was delivered today in MN but I live in CA.  :blink:   Seems like it's happened to quite a few people, too.  It was probably just the wrong tracking# sent to me so I am not that worried, but I was disappointed that I DON'T have a box to open.
Surprise pop sugar bought ya a new house in MN!  What a tease that you didn't get your box today fingers crossed it arrives tomorrow.

Surprise pop sugar bought ya a new house in MN!  What a tease that you didn't get your box today fingers crossed it arrives tomorrow.
OMG, I meant to post that in the GB forum! *LOL*  I had other troubles with PSMH this month so I guess a seamless sub box month was not in the cards for me.  1st world problems, right?  Haha!  So glad it's Friday!  

Got my box last night, and must say I love it way more than I thought I would!

The eye cream came at a great time, as I just ran out of my Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm (which I loved by the way for keeping my under eyes hydrated, but did not do a thing with dark circles and maybe helped a little bit with wrinkles but I do not have that many wrinkles to begin with) so getting the eye cream is great! Like @@CSCS2 said, the packaging is so cute! Might just save the box! The scarf is pretty cute too, and now I have another one to add to my overgrowing collection from PopSugar. I thought that the coffee extra was neat, but I have not tried it yet. The waffle mix looks cute, and reminds me of the sugar cookie mix in a tin that they sent us awhile ago! The lunchbox will bee super cute for lunch, and I love the little elastic around it too. The napkins and the mug are fine, as I can always use them. Probably will not use the Yoga gift card thing, but thought it was a nice touch! Not sure if I am forgetting anything, but I must say, this is a nice box!
the yoga gift card is the ONLY thing I am interested in for this box.  I'm on the wait list or earlier box (mine is technically Sept but checked to get an early box).  I'm now hoping it doesnt come for Aug.  So far, so good. 

I just used the mix to make waffles for my family and they were a hit. My father even said I may have started a new Saturday tradition! And I'm a terrible cook, so that's saying something. I was worried they'd be too sweet and cakelike, but they tasted like normal waffles with just a hint of sweetness. We used the napkins too. 

I've been using the eye cream and really like it. I haven't signed up for yoga yet, but I'm excited about that. I used to do yoga regularly, but haven't for a really long time. I don't carry a lunch box normally, but I used the box for storing other things. I like that it's sturdy and protective. 

I gave the Folger's to my mother since I don't like coffee. I put the scarf up for swap; it's not my style and way too hot where I live. The mug is ok, but it'll probably end up in the goodwill box after a few months. 

Even though I don't love everything, this is one of my favourite ps boxes this year. It had a lot of different things to try out that were new to me. I like the boxes that get me doing something (like yoga or cooking) rather than just putting things away in a drawer. 

Got my box in the mail, and as usual, love it more once it's here in person than I thought I would.

The scarf is actually really nice, you could use it as a sort of wrap, it would be cute as a table runner on a picnic table/rustic themed house. You could also use it as sort of a smaller picnic blanket type thing too. To me it doesn't read as much like a scarf as it does in the promo photos they posted. Really it's just a nice piece of plaid fabric that you could use multiple ways.

The mug is really nice. Love the iced coffee stuff, I would like to see what other flavors exist.

Excited to try the eye cream, and the pancake mix. probably the least exciting thing for me is that lunch box since I have tons of those things, but even it isn't terrible.

Cannot wait to use the yoga membership thing either!

Back