August 2015 PopSugar Must Have Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like MSA is being updated bit by bit (we might have been a bit too hasty?) Several more items and photos have been added!
Yep, the photo wasn't up when I posted the link.  I like the mug but have no need for another.  It would make a cute Christmas gift filled with candy or something for my hairdresser (yes, I am already starting to think about Christmas.  I actually keep a running list of ideas all year long.  Makes it more enjoyable and easier).  The napkins would be cute with a few other items for a small gift, too.  They are cute but just not my style.  Always happy to pass the cuteness along to someone as a gift who would appreciate it.  

Agree, some things are just to "cutesy" for my taste so those will be gifted. All in all though, I've never regretted buying a box, this one included and am sure I might warm up to things once they are in my hands!

Love this box!

The scarf and mug are great, and the rest will all get used. I like that they included cute napkins to go with either the pancakes or the lunch box.

And I'm excited about the yoga sub too--I use yogaglo but this one is cheaper so I could switch if I like it and get three months free.

I am super excited about this box.  I have never tried anything by royal apothic and love testing new face goo; the lunch box will work equally well for me or the kiddos (we still use the bento box from a couple of Augusts ago); my daughter has an august birthday so I'll get mom points for her birthday breakfast; the flannel scarf is PERFECT (I am a total 90's girl at heart and feel like it's perfect to get me psyched for fall); the mug is cute; the napkins will get used as will the yoga trial and coffee drink. 

Does anyone know if the scarf comes in only the blue?  I like it but I like the red version or the blue buffalo check one also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eeeee I m excited.  I love love love this box.  I would be happy with a scarf and mug in every box lol.  I love getting them but never really buy them on my own so its always fun for me to get mugs, candles, and scarves- all things I use and enjoy adding to my collection :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Can't wait for it to come.  Enjoy your boxes ladies!

Can't wait to get my box now. Being of Scottish decent, I'm happy with the plaid scarf in any color....won't be my clan scarf but still I love plaids  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> . I don't drink coffee as I'm a tea drinker, but will donate the mug to my Dad. And birthday cake pancake mix, YUMMY! This is only my second month with PSMH, and so far I'm very happy I decided to give it a try.

While I'm not over the moon about this box, it will be helpful in nailing down a few items for gifts for upcoming occasions, that alone is worth the box cost, saves me from having to run around and buy them or order them.

My niece turns 8 in a couple weeks, I'll send her the lunch box and the birthday waffle pancake mix.  

I might include the coffee mug in a Wedding day gift to my sister. Maybe I'll give it to her while we get ready that morning, before she puts on the dress. I'll probably keep the napkins for her bachelorette or wedding shower, I'm sure we'll have cake or cupcakes to go with the cute napkins.

I'll keep the eye cream for myself since I like the brand (at least their lip balms and tea mask). I'm not crazy about the scarf but I'll have to see it in person first. If I don't like it, it will make a nice Christmas gift for someone. I'll def use the yoga works trial. My yoga teacher is currently preggo with her first child so she's not always able to teach some weeks. 

The iced coffee mix, meh. I could've gotten that at the grocery store for free a while back. I don't like pre-mixed iced coffee drinks much (although that Gevalia one with the almond milk is pretty good) but my boyfriend loves that stuff so I'm sure he'll be thrilled to try it.  

We got a lunch box type item the last two August boxes and a shower gel and necklace/earrings too.  A shower gel or a small accessory would have been right up my alley.  Oh well.  

I'm happy I decided to skip this box... I always fear that I could be skipping the "best" month ever.... Phew ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I'm totally up for the Fall LE box ... Shouldn't it be going up for sale soon?? Maybe that jewelry that we thought was a spoiler for this month is for the LE box??

And now attaching them....

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks for finding those.  Aggggh I like it even more now...come on box move faster LOL

I'm happy I decided to skip this box... I always fear that I could be skipping the "best" month ever.... Phew ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I'm totally up for the Fall LE box ... Shouldn't it be going up for sale soon?? Maybe that jewelry that we thought was a spoiler for this month is for the LE box??
Exactly my thought process which is how I ended up ordering August.  It's a cute box and I may just suck it up and go to a 3 month subscription with the hope of a Black Friday deal.  

Looking forward to the Fall box* too - maybe September 1st?

*corrected major typo :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ok I just checked my account last year I ordered the fall special edition box on august 22nd (not sure the exact date it went on sale) and it was shipped on 8/28 so my bet is it ll be coming out soon.  Be on the lookout! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back