August 2015 PopSugar Must Have Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good sleuthing ladies! That scarf is beautiful but sadly I don't think its in the August box Glittermag posted that pic from one of their creative director's instagram page Nikki Fowler. It looks like pop sugar sent her a custom box with faves from previous pop sugar boxes (lucky lady!).

https://instagram.com/p/55DPi3RgLY/?taken-by=nikkifowler28 the scarf photo is posted right after this one so my guess is the scarf was from and old box and she received it in the custom box. I wouldn't a mind a beautiful scarf though.

Yea for the inspirations being released this one is stumping me... any guesses?
Thanks for clarifying. She is a lucky lady!

Thanks for clarifying. She is a lucky lady!
I know right I a custom pop sugar box! It is strange though that glitter mag. responded to a comment that it's in the august box.  I certainly wouldn't complain if it is but it does look like its the scarf from that sept 2012 box.  This month its hard to get a spoiler I wonder why they aren't putting any out since the box is not sold out.

I absolutely love the theme this month! Hopefully this means it's going to be a great box!

Here's the spoiler.  I personally love trying out new skincare products.  Never heard of this one so I m happy with this one.  What does everyone else think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cute spoiler and a good brand. Kind of a fun spin on morning routine. I hope some have shipped!

Here's the spoiler.  I personally love trying out new skincare products.  Never heard of this one so I m happy with this one.  What does everyone else think?

I like the brand but would have preferred the mask instead or the cute little lip balms.

Ooh! I've never heard of this brand but I've been looking for a new eye cream or treatment, so this is exciting! I wouldn't mind a coupon code to try some of their other products as well...

Just got my shipping notice! Doesn't have estimated delivery date, but will probably have it by Monday or Tuesday next week.

FYI pop sugar posted there are only 100 boxes left.  Looks like this month is going to sell out a lot faster than July did.

Wow August sold out.  I wonder why some months the boxes seems to last forever and others they get snatched up so quickly.  

Wow August sold out.  I wonder why some months the boxes seems to last forever and others they get snatched up so quickly.  
They said they had limited quantities this month due to the spoiler product being a new items I believe.

That spoiler was really tempting for me. I'm kind of glad it's sold out. I might have caved because I love that brand. If it had been the cuppa mask I would have signed up with the speed of a target box spoiler.

I don't mind the eye cream, but I'm overloaded on beauty right now. I can't wait to see what else is in the box. Hoping for a big ticket item! It really has been a long time since we received something higher end in a monthly box.

Back