August 2015 PopSugar Must Have Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mind the eye cream, but I'm overloaded on beauty right now. I can't wait to see what else is in the box. Hoping for a big ticket item! It really has been a long time since we received something higher end in a monthly box.
I agree re: being overloaded on beauty stuff. I'm personally hoping that it doesn't include a planner since I already have one but hopefully there'll be something for Popsugar's anniversary (maybe what the 'celebrations' theme spoiler is referring to?)

My eta is Saturday the 15th?! Uh if it takes a week to get from NJ to VA that's ridiculous!

My eta is Saturday the 15th?! Uh if it takes a week to get from NJ to VA that's ridiculous!
I find that their tracking overestimates. Mine is due to be here on Thursday, but it will probably arrive tomorrow, if not then it will absolutely be here on Tuesday.

Can't wait to see what everyone gets! I'm living through you all since I cancelled a few months back. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I can't wait to get my box, and hope it get's here before the Friday scheduled date. I had to laugh though, on Saturday it was in Knoxville TN and on Sunday morning it was in Memphis TN....I live in Nashville TN....right in the middle of those two cities  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just checked my delivery status and I can't believe my eyes..... 3.5 lbs!!!!  Wednesday can't get here fast enough!

Was PopSugar running a contest this month that I forgot about?  Other people have noted that their boxes are 1.6 lbs...  

I love love PopSugar

Waiting for spoilers, trying to guess at the last minute what else is in there...hoping for a good food item this time, maybe some colorful makeup...

Really only 4 items?  The "Charlie Brown" of sub boxes this month.  The pancake kit looks pretty good though.

I see six items on MSA, but only four have links to photos. I like the scarf and the pancake mix a lot. I would consider this food item to be back on track. Have to say I'm really disappointed with the rest though. I feel like the lunch box and the mug are really juvenile, maybe that's just me though. The eye treatment is okay (not something I usually use though - although I have heard it is a great brand) and the napkins are okay. I was really hoping for something a little more grown up and although I think the items fit the theme well, I was hoping for something a bit more sophisticated. 

I am thinking there must be one more.  Isn't it supposed to be 5 items?  I like the scarf.  It isn't something I would naturally migrate to, but that's the fun of these boxes - makes me try new things.  

My daughter started middle school today and is not a fan of school cafeteria food so I think she will enjoy using the lunch box.

The waffle/pancake mix will get used, too, once it cools down here a bit.

This is a good preview to fall!

Looks like MSA is being updated bit by bit (we might have been a bit too hasty?) Several more items and photos have been added!

My fault, my trigger finger clicked the spoilers link to fast and only saw 4 items. LOL.  I don't drink coffee but I love me some spiced tea or cider.  Not too "Charlie Brown" now!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If you go to the post MSA got the info from, there are pics of the description card and it lists everything, including a couple of things that, at this point, haven't been added to the spoiler post. For me the weakest thing in the box is the eye treatment, but I will probably use everything else in the box (not that I need more scarves or mugs, but they're cute.) However, I have a pre-teen, so the lunch box, the napkins, (probably the scarf) will be great for her. She took half of my last PSMH box to camp and raided my FFF box.  :lol: It does feel very back to school/fall-ish. 

Back