Beauty Army May 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't include all of the fragrances and there were probably more choices available, but hopefully this helps anyone who's wondering :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />what is the little thing that looks like it has a lil plastic knife? I can't get that to come up for me.

Once again, nothing good this month. All the Joico is gone. I'm gettin perfume samples, weleda, kellet, and men's products to show up. The two things im interested in are the silver tube of lotion, and the Korres lotion sample. I'll never be able to get everything I want, or even 6 samples of anything good. I'm going to wait until Saturday and Sunday to see if they get anything new in, and if not I'll be skipping

Originally Posted by CookiesGirl327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Once again, nothing good this month. All the Joico is gone. I'm gettin perfume samples, weleda, kellet, and men's products to show up.

The two things im interested in are the silver tube of lotion, and the Korres lotion sample. I'll never be able to get everything I want, or even 6 samples of anything good. I'm going to wait until Saturday and Sunday to see if they get anything new in, and if not I'll be skipping
Same issue as you. I ended up skipping. :/

Please somebody tell me what that thing is with the plastic knife looking thing? Its driving me crazy! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I believe the thing with the little knife or scraper thing is a Grand Central mask, I believe someone said previously

I hope you all can help. Just got invite, and chose samples on April 26th. So does that mean I got samples from April or May? I got the Joico, Weleda, aquolina. And does that mean I can only select next month's at end of May? And if so, does that mean I am gonna be selecting from leftovers every month because all the good stuff gets selected at the beginning of the month? See, I just don't understand how this sub works! Thank you !!!

Originally Posted by Missyrocks /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I hope you all can help. Just got invite, and chose samples on April 26th. So does that mean I got samples from April or May? I got the Joico, Weleda, aquolina. And does that mean I can only select next month's at end of May? And if so, does that mean I am gonna be selecting from leftovers every month because all the good stuff gets selected at the beginning of the month? See, I just don't understand how this sub works! Thank you !!!
They don't have monthly sets of samples, just monthly selection. So things you got could have been available in january or february or only April.

What's with all the packets this month? I need to be able to close my samples, if they're usable more than once.

I think they have restock some of the old stuff, because I can pick the fair foundation now! And more Shea Terra stuff, also the Indie Lee facial oil :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Missyrocks /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That was your April box, but they take forever to ship, so you probably won't see it till the 2nd week of May. Your selection window will be the week of the 26th each month. They add new stuff or replenish older samples at any time, on any given month, so it doesn't matter when you select. Some things keep showing up month to month, and once you select a specific item, it doesn't show up for you again, but other things from the same brand might.

weird..I had 3 things coming already received in past kits. They have restocked since yesterday though, I was finally able to pick the Banana wash! I have been after that for 2 months now!

Is there a banana wash, too? Or are you talking about the Bananas and Baobabs Shea body cream? That one is awesome, by the way. If ididn't have a gallon of other lotion to use, I'd definitely buy that in full size.

it is the cream... sorry didnt pay close enough attention....but im still happy to get it.

Originally Posted by lady41 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

weird..I had 3 things coming already received in past kits. They have restocked since yesterday though, I was finally able to pick the Banana wash! I have been after that for 2 months now!
WOW I want that sample so badly, I've never had it show up and I've been with BA since January.
icon_sad.gif
I also have never had the black soap show up!

Back