Beauty Army September 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally my selection day opens, and I can't get the Lashem to show up. I tried just eyes, but nothing. Do you think they are already out of it?

Originally Posted by Snow24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Finally my selection day opens, and I can't get the Lashem to show up. I tried just eyes, but nothing. Do you think they are already out of it?
I asked them about it because my selection window isnt open til the 30th and they said it will be avail for 30 days

I love how my BA box goes from 1 hour away from me, to Las Vegas and then back to me. Yes I realize it's going to a central shipping center but it always makes me sigh lol.

I have to say, that looks pretty skimpy for $12. Most of them look like what should be free samples. I am wondering whether to try Beauty Army, but this looks discouraging.

I signed up....and changed my profile several times, but other than a change in some of the perfume/body scents, the same products kept coming up. I can't find more than 3-4 I'd want. I guess I'll try next month. I wish they gave you more than 9 choices. Especially when no matter how different you make your profile, the same samples keep coming up.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My September box came yesterday and it's a white box.

SUNTEGRITY BB Cream SPF 30 (Medium)

LIPSI COSMETICS Aphrodite Powder

BEAUTY ARMY Mystery Sample - shampoo & conditioner packet, can't recall the brand.

BATH & BODY WORKS Twilight Woods Shower Gel

NUME Hydro Punch Shampoo

NAILTIQUES Formula 2 Nail Protein

I'm pretty pleased with the items BUT I'm indifferent to the white box... I kind of miss the dark navy blue box. lol
How do you like the Twighlight Wood shower gel? That was coming up as a sample choice for me, and I was considering it.

Originally Posted by mdnite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have to say, that looks pretty skimpy for $12. Most of them look like what should be free samples. I am wondering whether to try Beauty Army, but this looks discouraging.

I signed up....and changed my profile several times, but other than a change in some of the perfume/body scents, the same products kept coming up. I can't find more than 3-4 I'd want. I guess I'll try next month. I wish they gave you more than 9 choices. Especially when no matter how different you make your profile, the same samples keep coming up.
Try closer to 9am pst/12pm est when they add new items.  

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My September box came yesterday and it's a white box.

SUNTEGRITY BB Cream SPF 30 (Medium)

LIPSI COSMETICS Aphrodite Powder

BEAUTY ARMY Mystery Sample - shampoo & conditioner packet, can't recall the brand.

BATH & BODY WORKS Twilight Woods Shower Gel

NUME Hydro Punch Shampoo

NAILTIQUES Formula 2 Nail Protein

I'm pretty pleased with the items BUT I'm indifferent to the white box... I kind of miss the dark navy blue box. lol
How do you like the Twighlight Wood shower gel? That was coming up as a sample choice for me, and I was considering it.

Haven't used it yet and doubt I will because the scent is intense. It's very... spicy.

Not the shower gel but my bf pick up this scent for our wallflower in my room. It's a great late fall/winter scent. Not very feminine though, I like it but he prefer that scent over my favorite - japanese cherry blossom > :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Haven't used it yet and doubt I will because the scent is intense. It's very... spicy.
I like spicey, but ya, maybe too strong for the shower/body? Hmmm...maybe I could squeeze some into a mini container to hide behind furniture like one of those gel deoderizer/scent things they sell in stores, heh!

Originally Posted by yoru /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not the shower gel but my bf pick up this scent for our wallflower in my room. It's a great late fall/winter scent. Not very feminine though, I like it but he prefer that scent over my favorite - japanese cherry blossom > :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Have you ever smelled Drakkar, or Yankee Candles Midsummer Night scent, or their Witches Brew scent? Those are all spice smells I really like. I am tempted to try the scent if i decide to try Beauty Army.

B&BW shower gels make great bubble bath... soo many bubbles! a little goes a long way

Originally Posted by yoru /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My boyfriend loves twilight woods too. idk what it is, but he says its his favorite. He also prefers me in 10 dollar body splash to 60 dollar perfume so to each his own I guess lol.

Originally Posted by Kristin1387 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

B&BW shower gels make great bubble bath... soo many bubbles! a little goes a long way
Wonder how it'd be for my dog, lol! I was just thinking of giving him a bubble bath!

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My boyfriend loves twilight woods too. idk what it is, but he says its his favorite. He also prefers me in 10 dollar body splash to 60 dollar perfume so to each his own I guess lol.
My husband likes the spice scents I have tried more so than florals or musks herbal scents. I wonder if most guys like spice/woodsy scents better? I got some different small bottles of Tova once (from QVC) and my husband liked the Nirvana one. I liked it a lot, it made me think of autumn. But I love Tova Signature and Nights best. But his preferance was the spicey Nirvana.

I ended up having my daughter do a the profile quiz with me, and we finally ended up with samples where we each liked a few. So we are getting:

Twilight shower gel (we will each check out the scent)

Ineke Hothouse Flower Perfume (mostly I wanted this, but she will see if she likes it)

Rudy Water Blushed Frangrance Pouch (even though it seems a cheap, skimpy sample, I love trying new scents)

Sukiface Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser (my daughter wants to try this)

Macadamia Hair Treatment (my daughter wants this)

Kellett Moisturizing Gel (for me)

Should be interesting! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got a white box this month, no difference between this and the other boxes! It's cute though!

I just realized they use newgistics too :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My box was shipped from Ontario, CA on Sep 18th which I was SUPER excited about because it's about 30 miles from my house and then on the 19th it was in NEVADA?!?!?!? seriously?!?!?! UGH! 

Originally Posted by rxbunnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got a white box this month, no difference between this and the other boxes! It's cute though!

Aww that powder is a lot smaller than I thought it would be. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

twilight woods is one of my favorite bath and body works scents (that and dark kiss!) 

Maybe I'm a weirdo but I like that its a little masculine 

Latest posts

Back