Benefit's Advent Calendar?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tiffany27la /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  *slams head against wall*

look what I just found....!

I saw that a couple of days ago, but I can't find anything that says whether it will be available in the US!  No one seems to have a definitive answer either way.  I might have to swing by the shop downtown this week and see whether they happen to have any more information.  This would be a *dream* box for me.

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I saw that a couple of days ago, but I can't find anything that says whether it will be available in the US!  No one seems to have a definitive answer either way.  I might have to swing by the shop downtown this week and see whether they happen to have any more information.  This would be a *dream* box for me.
YES! @meaganola please let me know what you find out!!!

I have decided against getting the Benefit advent calendar.  But I would be really interested in the Body Shop one! 

Quote: Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  The last thing I need is another advent calendar, but I'd so buy it anyway! I love the body shop!
Hmm, I think your computer is broken.  I see the word "last" in your post when *clearly* the intended word was "next."

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hmm, I think your computer is broken.  I see the word "last" in your post when *clearly* the intended word was "next."
rofl2.gif

I'm going to have to pass on the Body Shop advent calendar as well. I'm not really a fan.

But if L'Occitane puts out a calendar, sign me up!

The Benefit calendar looks so cute and I love the idea of it, but Benefit as a brand, just doesn't do anything for me...I have the coralista blush, which I like but don't reach for that often and cha cha tint, but hated their lip glosses..I donno, it seems like they spend more time thinking up clever names and packaging than on the product itself. The packaging is fun but it borders on childish to me, same with Too Faced and Hello Kitty brands.

I'm with you, suenotto. Their kitschy packaging was part of the fun for me originally but over time, I guess I've either outgrown it or it just doesn't appeal to me anymore. It just feels overpriced to me now. It's a shame. They discontinued a scrub (that pineapple one) and a lipstick that I really loved, and I haven't really been enamored of anything but their brow pencil since. I think this is a cute idea, though. It Sephora offered one that featured more brands, I'd definitely have to consider it.

Is there a way to get the goodies out of the calendar without tearing upon the doors?  Is it possible to remove the items from the back of the calendar?

Is there a way to get the goodies out of the calendar without tearing upon the doors?  Is it possible to remove the items from the back of the calendar?
Only if you saw the back off. It is *sturdy*.

Quote: Originally Posted by StickyLips /img/forum/go_quote.gif
On my Benefit Advent Calender there are 2 big Circle plastic things (like a big clear sticker that is round and is over the edge) to me it looks like you can slit that on either side and pull off the box (like a box top).  Hope that makes sense/helps!

Boo....these are all sold out everywhere. I really wanted to buy this as I don't have anything from this brand and this looks like so much fun. Do you think they will get more at sephora or ulta? The beauty subscriptions have got me hooked on trying new makeup.

Back