Bijoux Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How was it? Am I going to regret cancelling, even though I didn't like the spoiler??
Figured out the spoiler thing!  Here's my pic:

IMG_2911.jpg

I really like the box this month!

Can someone please tell me where the spoiler button is here?  I'd like to post pics...
When you click on reply, up in the upper left corner you'll see a thing that will say Special BBC code or something like that when you hover over it.

It has a drop down menu, that has Spoiler in it.

oooooh, mama like! Dang it.

I truly don't care for the other necklace and I don't have pierced ears, so I'm not sure it's worth it to me to re-sub, even with the other bonus necklace..

If I thought they'd swap out the earrings for me with something else, I'd do it in a heart beat; they usually do, but they didn't last month, when we got two pairs. (I can see where they couldn't swap out both pairs, but I was kind of surprised they didn't with one)

Shoot. I really like that pave necklace! 

oooooh, mama like! Dang it.

I truly don't care for the other necklace and I don't have pierced ears, so I'm not sure it's worth it to me to re-sub, even with the other bonus necklace..

If I thought they'd swap out the earrings for me with something else, I'd do it in a heart beat; they usually do, but they didn't last month, when we got two pairs. (I can see where they couldn't swap out both pairs, but I was kind of surprised they didn't with one)

Shoot. I really like that pave necklace! 
Yeah, that makes sense.  Do you like the bonus necklace you can get with the promo code (SUMMER14)?  It might be more worth it if you do, since you can probably swap the other two pieces.  But maybe you can swap for the pave necklace too!

Last edited by a moderator:
I do like the bonus necklace, very much. 

And it just occurred to me that I have an aunt who loves purple and I could give the necklace to her for Christmas, yes??

I do like the bonus necklace, very much. 

And it just occurred to me that I have an aunt who loves purple and I could give the necklace to her for Christmas, yes??
Of course!  It also can't hurt to email them again and see if they will swap the earrings for something else.  Not that I'm being an enabler or anything... :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Got my shipping notice! Can't wait to see what the other 2 pieces will be.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG,  this may be my best Bijoux Box ever.

I had cancelled for a few months, and re-upped because of the spoiler... I have this in another colorway and it's gorgeous (and good quality) so I knew it was a good one.

The necklace is even prettier in person, and the other pieces are winners for me, too!

My favorite subscription by far.

Back