Bijoux Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had to share - my Mother's Day present to me (from Hautelook) arrived today.  Now I can display all my YBB sparklies together!

new_necklace_stand.jpg
So beautiful!! Great find!

My box arrived today! I like all 3 items. I wish coral necklace was more coral than light pink but I'll definitely wear everything.

I got mine, too, and I love all three. I am so happy with this sub and am surprised there isn't more buzz about it.

Got my July box today and am a leeeeeetle disappointed. I added on some items that I love, but the quality of one of the pieces is a little less than what they usually send, IMHO. (It's cute, but not very heavy, so it feels cheaper to me)

The bonus piece is very pretty, though I won't be able to use it. 

Got my July box today and am a leeeeeetle disappointed. I added on some items that I love, but the quality of one of the pieces is a little less than what they usually send, IMHO. (It's cute, but not very heavy, so it feels cheaper to me)

The bonus piece is very pretty, though I won't be able to use it. 
PICTURREEESSS PLLLEEEAAASSSEEE! I am so excited about this month!

I got my box today too.  I like it, although it's not one of my favorites.  I can't figure out how to upload pics here...since the new layout of this site I'm all confused  :unsure:

I got my box today too.  I like it, although it's not one of my favorites.  I can't figure out how to upload pics here...since the new layout of this site I'm all confused  :unsure:
I could be wrong (I haven't been on MUT long,) but I think if you want to post a pic, you select "More Reply Options" in the bottom right corner of the Reply box. There, you should find a button to upload files.

PICTURREEESSS PLLLEEEAAASSSEEE! I am so excited about this month!
I'm so sorry! I don't have a cell phone and one of my nieces has my camera. She's bringing it back this afternoon, (hopefully!) so I will try and post later if no one else has by then. 

I'm so sorry! I don't have a cell phone and one of my nieces has my camera. She's bringing it back this afternoon, (hopefully!) so I will try and post later if no one else has by then. 
Thank you for indulging my crazy. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Much appreciated. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My box

Usually when I dislike something from them on first sight, I end up liking it once I'm wearing it, but the one I thought was a bit cheap doesn't look very good on me, either. I think it would be amazing on darker skin than mine, though. Someone with gorgeous dark skin or a great tan could really rock it, but it's very washed out on me. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm… I don't think I'm too in love with any of these items. I would really prefer the necklace in the purple shade in the second pic.
I can't say I am either!  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  And two of the items are useless for me, although they'll make good stocking stuffers. This is the first time they haven't subbed that type of piece out for me.

I will say the blue and coral piece looks better once it's on, and it's a good weight. Kind of makes me wish I had gotten the same add on, too. (Although my two add ons are gorgeous!)

And I'm glad I got the plainer version of the other one, even if I don't like it. I like the purple, but I'd like it better if it were all lavender instead of mixed with the mint. Then again it might have looked better on me with that extra bit of color. 

Hmm… I don't think I'm too in love with any of these items. I would really prefer the necklace in the purple shade in the second pic.
I was the same way.  I didn't sign up after the YBB spoiler and did the Cate & Chloe Living Social deal instead.  SO glad I did - they sent two beautiful pieces (earrings and necklace).  They offered the new voucher customers a $19 deal next month so I'm staying with them for that.

The Cate & Chloe stuff is so pretty, but it's a little delicate for me. I'm tall and I like larger, more statement kinds of pieces; I feel silly with little delicate, dainty things on, like I'm out of proportion or something. 

The Cate & Chloe stuff is so pretty, but it's a little delicate for me. I'm tall and I like larger, more statement kinds of pieces; I feel silly with little delicate, dainty things on, like I'm out of proportion or something. 
I feel the same exact way. I'm tall and broad, so I prefer statement pieces I feel are proportionate to my body. My favorite jewelry is bold and unique. I swap away everything else.

Latest posts

Back