Bijoux Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Just found the snowflower necklace on ebay and they also had many other bijoux box items for a fraction of the price.  The item number for the item is  350927076131  it 9.02 plus 2.99 shipping.  It comes from china but they have sold over 29000 things.                                                                                                  

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for the heads-up on this!  My very own "snowflower necklace" arrived today from the eBay seller you mentioned and it's perfect.  The quality and weight of the necklace are all on par with my other Bijoux pieces, and all of the stones were intact and secure.

I got it for less than $9 (including shipping) and it shipped with tracking the same day (04/07/14).  Obviously it did take the "slow boat from China", but they packed it very securely to a jewelry card with an outer wrapper, and that was placed inside of a thick styrofoam container.

Here's a photo I just snapped if you want to look it over and compare.

4NjnCBX.jpg

Now it's time to stalk the postman waiting for my May Bijoux Box...    ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay... so just realized even though mine is marked as estimated delivery for today... it's actually not going to be delivered today :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. 

Anyway, if you search the yourbijouxbox hashtag on IG, spoilers are up from people who have gotten theres... not crazy about the 3rd peice, at all, but at least I like the spoiler peices.  Hopefully the bracelet will fit me since I have small wrists.

Okay... so just realized even though mine is marked as estimated delivery for today... it's actually not going to be delivered today :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. 

Anyway, if you search the yourbijouxbox hashtag on IG, spoilers are up from people who have gotten theres... not crazy about the 3rd peice, at all, but at least I like the spoiler peices.  Hopefully the bracelet will fit me since I have small wrists.
I already got my box and love the xoxo necklace and bracelet, but like you said I'm not that crazy about the third piece... I like the colors (pink and coral) but I don't completely like it.  Let us know if the bracelet fits. 

p.d.  Is there a swap group for your bijoux box?

I already got my box and love the xoxo necklace and bracelet, but like you said I'm not that crazy about the third piece... I like the colors (pink and coral) but I don't completely like it.  Let us know if the bracelet fits. 

p.d.  Is there a swap group for your bijoux box?
Got mine today! And no, the bracelet doesn't fit, which makes me really sad because I love it and the necklace. Oh well, at least I get to keep the necklace. I have the bracelet on my swap classified (in my sig). I don't know of a YBB swap page since they are still somewhat new. As for the other necklace, I tried it on and felt like it wasn't as bad as I thought. I think I could get used to it, esp since I don't have anything with that color combo yet. I was just afraid it would look kinda childish but I think the right outfit will make it work for me. So all in all this box was a win because if the bracelet fit, this would be the first box where I would want to keep all three pieces

Hope you all love yours :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am not sure where to post this I saw another jewelry service online and it was called olia box has a few different options of boxes and seems have different styles of jewelry. Has anyone tried this one out? i am thinking of signing up

I got mine today and love the XOXO bracelet and necklace. Bracelet is actually a little small for my large wrists but I've got a jewelry extender to fix that.  Not thrilled about the third piece but I like how summery the colors are and it might grow on me.  Might add a fun spark of color to some plain outfits.

@@michelekch I've never heard about Olia box but now I'm curious.  Please let me know if you like it if you join!

Just a quick update that the "Snowflower Necklace" I ordered from Hautelook showed up today.  (It's in perfect condition despite their best shipping efforts.)  It's also exactly the same (at three times the price) as the one I got on eBay from the Chinese seller.  Down to the exact yellow jewelry card it arrived on.  So if you're ever tempted to get the Hautelook ones, check eBay first - you can get 3-for-1 in price!

(You can see a photo of the eBay one a few posts up on this page.)

Edited to add:  I'm considering swapping it for the right item - you can find the info in my sig.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure where to post this I saw another jewelry service online and it was called olia box has a few different options of boxes and seems have different styles of jewelry. Has anyone tried this one out? i am thinking of signing up
I'm also curious about this one.  Keep us updated if you decide to sub :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I stopped getting this and I am getting Cate and chloe  jewelry sub . I have been really happy with it.  Got a bunch of amazing solid silver pieces .. heart ring bangle bracelet .

I am sitting june out   not a pearl fan
I'm doing the same.  It's not "me".  Sad because I missed the Mother's Day earrings code promo.  (I bought May's during a random code and got the gold circles chain necklace that I can't give away.)  They are offering those earrings as an add-on for June.  I would have given them the business with a great box, but I've found them elsewhere online much cheaper and don't want to pay upwards of $50 for earrings and a box I don't love.

But as I just told my husband, "They are seriously about to OG."  (If you're saying, "Huh?": 1980s reference - OG is death by "over gold" - from the movie "I'm Gonna Git You Sucka".)  I'm about to switch to Cate & Chloe as well if they don't offer some silver-toned boxes soon.

Latest posts

Back