Bijoux Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Cate & Chloe stuff is so pretty, but it's a little delicate for me. I'm tall and I like larger, more statement kinds of pieces; I feel silly with little delicate, dainty things on, like I'm out of proportion or something. 
I'm tall, too (5'10") and I do agree - C&C won't be a long-term subscription for me.  I just don't leave the house enough right now to have more than a handful of different pieces that are delicate and similar in nature.  But the last two specials I've got from them have made it well worth the price.  For the times I'm visiting the boys' school or going to the doctor's, these are perfect.

And C&C's customer service is amazing.  I had been told if you don't like a piece that you receive, they will take it back and exchange for one you want.  While speaking with them via e-mail I asked if I could send a few of my likes and dislikes from their site so I wouldn't have to go through the return process.  They encouraged my doing so and said they would guarantee I'd receive pieces from my wishlist in future orders (and any new products would be similar in style and features).  You can't beat that - especially during a subscription sale!  There's still a little "mystery" but it won't be a box full of swap items either.

The Cate & Chloe stuff is so pretty, but it's a little delicate for me. I'm tall and I like larger, more statement kinds of pieces; I feel silly with little delicate, dainty things on, like I'm out of proportion or something. 
I have been with Cate and Chloe for 3 months now and I would only call one of the pieces I have received delicate.  All of the bracelets they have sent me have been statement pieces for sure.  A little less statement on the earrings and one of the necklaces, but still not delicate.

Has everyone received their tracking yet? All I've got is radio silence. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I know they had a shipping issue this month, but they are usually one of my earliest boxes to arrive.

I think they posted in FB a day or two ago that USPS had lost a big shipment, but that it had been found and they were working to get them going again.

Hopefully yours will come soon!

You don't like it? I'm so excited for this necklace! I keep toying with the idea of canceling, but I LOVE this one.

Snip20140719_3.png

*Edited to include pic!

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I really don't. And I do like long necklaces! (I loved the one we got awhile ago) This one just seems a little out of proportion or something. Like the tassel is too big, or lumpy or something. And I hate to seem nitpicky, but the last of the dangly things reminds me of chicken feet! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Now, I may love it once it gets here; I didn't like the Firecracker necklace we got this month when I saw the preview, but I love it on. Also, the Posy Circle collar, or whatever it was called, from a few months back is one of my favorites and I hated it when I saw the picture. 

I hope there is a coupon for this month--I would love to sign back-up and get that necklace, but I would only do it if I could get a free piece (silly me--I know).

I don't subscribe to this box, but I'm thinking about it. Do they have any promo codes of any kind for new members? Is there skip option?

If you go to the website, there's a pop up saying new subscribers get a free piece, doesn't give a code or anything.

There is no skip option. 

YES!!!  Just got a coupon!!!!  SUMMER14 Gets you a lovely statement necklace with mint green and clear stones (sort of art deco inspired) that MUT does not seem to want me to post!!  Grrrr!

I was just coming to post the code! I am so tempted. I love the necklace they show. 

I may take my chances and wait til the reveal, though. 

So this piece is in the August box?  The come back free extra piece might tempt me if this is an Aug spoiler
Yes, the long pendant necklace is in the box; it was the spoiler for August.

I do love this sub, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone. Some of last month's stuff did feel cheap, but overall I was very happy with their jewelry. 

I want to say mid month, but I'm getting to where I have so many subs, I don't remember when any of them come, other than Lip Factory is always the last.

I used to get mine the next day after it shipped, but I'm just the next state over. 

Back