Birchbox: December 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Jackieblue /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I bought the full size of the cc cream and after several consecutive days of trying it I think I am going to end up returning it. Goes on nice enough and skin feels good but the coverage is just not there. I found myself using twice as much as my regular BBs and still not getting anywhere near the coverage. I went back to one of my regulars today and that just clinched it. Sorry, Juice Beauty...I do like some of your products from this line, but this one is a fail for me. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Me, three.

Both the Juice Beauty CC Cream and the new Urban Decay BB Cream are nice feeling - but litte/no coverage.  I'd rather they market these as healthy primers but I'm guessing that wouldn't be fashionable given how popular BB/CC creams are.  

That said, both make really nice primer/moisturizers, so you could combine two steps if you wear foundations... but I'd rather stick to my "coverage" BB creams instead.

Back