Birchbox: December 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that the box all members will get or just new subs? Am I the only one getting tired of getting products leftover from previous months ?

Cool! I just used my points to get myself a gift sub that starts in December :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I now have 3 BB subs hahaha addicted!

That's also 70 review points on top of being a good box so quite a deal for anyone thinking of getting another subscription.....

I just picked up a second BB sub a few weeks ago, so I will be getting this welcome box. Mostly i am excited for the 70 review points! Its a good box but i have a full size of the mary lou manizer and rarely use it, 2 fragrance samples don't make me too excited, getting the OLO serum in this months box, as well as the chocolate in this months box, have a cleanser i love, BUT i LOVE the dry shampoo so that and the 70 points makes me pretty happy : )

While I'm waiting for my camera's batteries to charge I took these pics with my cellphone.

Out of everything in the box I have to say One Love Organics is something I WILL buy full size. I'm loving the smell of it.

It seems like the welcome boxes have been really great! From pictures I've seen, this month's welcome box included an Eyeko Skinny Liquid Liner, the Mox Botanicals Lip Butter, theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer, a Juicy Couture perfume, and a cute heart nail file! December looks even better!

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

While I'm waiting for my camera's batteries to charge I took these pics with my cellphone.

Out of everything in the box I have to say One Love Organics is something I WILL buy full size. I'm loving the smell of it.
Which scent did you get? Isn't the serum sooooo wonderful?! I love the way it makes my skin feel. It's definitely a nice luxury item.

i got the rose as a sample (and i usually hate rose scents) and bought full size i never thought id spend so much money on a body oil but im CRAZY about it... i wish there was a way to sample the rest of the scents (im very sensitive to scents so i cant just buy something withouy smelling it

Contact One Love Organics about it. Tell them you got a sample from Birchbox and ended up buying a full size but would like to know if they have other samplers they can send you because you're sensitive to scents and can't commit to purchasing something else if you're not sure if you'll have a reaction to it or not. All they can say is no.

Contact One Love Organics about it. Tell them you got a sample from Birchbox and ended up buying a full size but would like to know if they have other samplers they can send you because you're sensitive to scents and can't commit to purchasing something else if you're not sure if you'll have a reaction to it or not. All they can say is no.
http://oneloveorganics.com/blog/shop-faq/

Originally Posted by morre22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just re-subbed to Birchbox, I wonder if I will get this box then..
if you reopened your old account, you shouldn't get a welcome box afaik.

If they won't send you samples of the oil, I also really like the body oils weleda makes ones I also really like and you can check them out at target.  (Although, now I might put mine into a spritzer bottle after using the OLO ones.)

I contacted them last week and they had told me that they gave all their aromatic body serum samples to Birchbox to send out. They are thinking about making a sample pack with them after the holidays to add in their shop though, so keep an eye out for that!

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

if you reopened your old account, you shouldn't get a welcome box afaik.
Yeah, I just resubbed too and got box 1.  I also saw multiple people getting their good boxes switched to this box too which really sucks imo.  This must be a leftover box.  I hope they step it up for December...

Back