Birchbox Man February 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're thinking of canceling after this month.  My husband says he's still riding high on the knit tie.  But doesn't any man who would use a pocket square and a shoe horn already have a pocket square and a shoe horn?  My h used to work at Nordy's in menswear and he wears a suit daily for our business now but he isn't really into either one. 

You can get a shoehorn with any nice pair of shoes. And a pocket square custom to match a really nice tie. I just dont see the value this month.

I had all this stuff to say, and Katie Danielle basically took all the words right out of my mouth!  Right down to the "this is as bad as that wool wallet!"  My thoughts exactly.  My hubby also liked the Tee Shirt, the odd socks (which I thought he'd hate, but now they're his favorite pair), the tie, and the boxers.  But all of the other lifestyle products he has hated.  I'm gonna cancel BB Man and check out hiskit. 

Back