Birchbox Points Savers Support Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm currently saving my points for the $90 bottle of Juliette Has a Gun Not a Perfume.  So far I have $60 in BB points and a 20% off code.  I need $10 in points and I'll just pay $2 for it plus a mystery pack.  Must. Stay. Strong.

Currently have: $210 in gift cards and 370 points on my main account!

I don't know what I want so I'm just waiting to see what else they add to the shop since I already got that Kate Spade Saturday Weekender Tote a while back. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Currently have: $210 in gift cards and 370 points on my main account!

I don't know what I want so I'm just waiting to see what else they add to the shop since I already got that Kate Spade Saturday Weekender Tote a while back. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Wow thats awesome!

You can use points in the store? That's kinda cool, I was thinking about going but not sure if I wanted to make the trek (I live in Brooklyn)
Yes you can use points but not codes, so I would still recommend just buying online. It's great for switching though!

Back