Birchbox Points Savers Support Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually spend my points when I have 300 or so. I am at 469 right now, and my goal is 1000 by xmas! I want to have points to spend on more LE boxes, I looved the mermaid one!

I recently flipped points to GCs and have two $50 cards plus another 200 or so points on each of my two accounts. 

I've got more points than I've ever had!! Luckily there is nothing I want right now so I think I can keep adding to them for a bit. I have 854 points on my main account and 45 on my second. After I get my boxes and do my reviews, I will have over 1000 between the two accounts. I'm kind of wanting a Clarisonic??? So I think I'm going to use them towards that and in conjunction with a 20% code to get a really great deal :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

For those of you who need some encouragement, this is why you should save your points. Here is one of my most epic Birchbox shop purchases ever.  epic bb order.jpg

I've got more points than I've ever had!! Luckily there is nothing I want right now so I think I can keep adding to them for a bit. I have 854 points on my main account and 45 on my second. After I get my boxes and do my reviews, I will have over 1000 between the two accounts. I'm kind of wanting a Clarisonic??? So I think I'm going to use them towards that and in conjunction with a 20% code to get a really great deal :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I have a Clarisonic in my cart. I'm waiting for my 24-month code (unless another code comes out before then) which I will pair with some points. :)

I have 519 points, I Really want to buy the Real Chemistry peel though...
Do it. Just make sure you use that 15% off code!

Normally I'd say save the points but it seems you really like and will use the peel... Plus you will still have some points left over :)

Do it. Just make sure you use that 15% off code!

Normally I'd say save the points but it seems you really like and will use the peel... Plus you will still have some points left over :)
I just realized my 9 month code will come in August, I think I'll wait till then!

I have $100 in points and giftcards and a completely full cart with $200 worth of stuff in it... I'm waiting for the anniversary codes to come out before I bite though.

Saving points is hard!

I have $100 in points and giftcards and a completely full cart with $200 worth of stuff in it... I'm waiting for the anniversary codes to come out before I bite though.

Saving points is hard!
I know it's so hard. I got sucked in to use some points last week at the Birchbox store in Soho.

Does anyone know how much the 2-year anniversary code gives off? Is it 20% or 25%?

I just got my 21 month code this morning and coupled with 500 points, I'm having the hardest time wanting to wait til its closer to Christmas and my 24 month code to wait or go crazy now.  If I wait, that's at least $10 more in points that I'll have accrued.

Waiting is super tough!!!!!!!!!

25%, but it's for the 25th box, so it might be a month later than you expect.
I feel like this is definitely worth me saving for. I only have a few months to go. Thanks for the heads up!

I know it's so hard. I got sucked in to use some points last week at the Birchbox store in Soho.

Does anyone know how much the 2-year anniversary code gives off? Is it 20% or 25%?
You can use points in the store? That's kinda cool, I was thinking about going but not sure if I wanted to make the trek (I live in Brooklyn)

Back