Birchbox Points Savers Support Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by grayc /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i have 430 points in my account right now at month 5.  My Goal is to make it to Month 9 and use my 20% off code and all my points to buy a Clarisonic.   I've come so close to using them though... like at Christmas when they had the discounts on Gift Sets; I wanted that One Lone Serum Set so bad!
I've book looking into the Clairsonic as well...I think that might be a great motivation for me to save my points. I've had big pores for a long time, and from what I hear this is a great tool to help that!

See, I think I'm doing good saving then they email these bonus points emails....just got it in my inbox....spend $35 and get a bonus 35 points. Ugh. Not this time, Birchbox!!!

Originally Posted by spmblueeyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif

See, I think I'm doing good saving then they email these bonus points emails....just got it in my inbox....spend $35 and get a bonus 35 points. Ugh. Not this time, Birchbox!!!
If I hadn't wanted to try the Jouer Lip Therapy in the sample pack I wouldn't have fallen for the spend 25, get 25 extra promo.    Must... save money... and be patient... for... points!  
stupidme.gif

Woot! Just got an email that if upgraded to yearly, I would get 110 points plus a bonus 50 points. I decided to go for it.

Just upgraded!  Although by math-y goodness it comes out to ~$2.30/box after points and all it feels pretty lame to see a $110 charge on my bank statement...Oh well. It was money I would've spent anyway right? There goes my "no-buy January". (Worth it 
wink.gif
)

I now have 365 points and I *should* be getting 50 more since someone used my code to sign up...

I found a new item I'm going to save my points for!  I believe I need the Number 4 survival kit.  It's a great value, and I think my points will be well (best) spent that way.  

Hello Savers!

After this month's boxes, I am up to 78 on one account and 159 on the other.

I'm uber broke right now, saving for my son's b-day party, so nothing is tempting me at the moment for the account that's over a hundred now. Feels good to be saving for my kid, and saving my points for myself :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

How are you all doing this month? 

I have 135 points right now, and I haven't reviewed anything from this month yet (6 products).  However, I'm awful, because I just spent the last 15 minutes going through the shop, looking at all of the "Free Shipping" products over $25, because I want to buy something so I can get the Argan Oil & Alessandro Cream Rich.  Logic in my head is: get myself something fun, plus earn points, PLUS get 2 "free" products.  Not that I need anything, LOL.

I have 256 in my first account and I have two things that I need to review yet (both of the WEI products). In my second account I have 100 points. Still holding strong!

I have 186 points right now...but have been so tempted by the chocolate! I am DETERMINED to save for a Clarisonic, though...because my skin and I are in a fight right now and it's been a jerk for a month. I need it! Still quite a way to go. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have 351 on my main account! I am so excited as I have never saved this many.

688 on my main, and just spent 200 on my second account. I use the second account for small purchases, and my main to hoard :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Nothing strikes my fancy at the moment. 

I picked up Coralista, a pick 2 and the variety pack of chocopods on my second account because there was a $10 off $35 + 200 points and free pick 2

I love coralista, I had just been holding out for it to be in a benefit combo pack.

I want them to stock Hervana I think its the only one left I don't own.. maybe Dandelion, but the pigmentation is awful on my skin. 

I saved up over 1000 pts and wanted to take advanage of the 20% code so ended up purchasing the sedu 6000i hairdryer. Would have bought a Mia but had just got a great deal at skinstore for only $85. Got the dryer for $159 and two-pack selection and paid the difference of $25.

I have 530 points, thinking about saving my points for a second sub.

I have a confession, I caved and spent 100 points on the Beauty Protector last month, I *had* to have it! 
icon_redface.gif

I'm currently at 186 and 178 after April points and I'm going to *try* to stay strong!

How are you ladies doing with your saving?

I'm going to be at 1086 on my main account (the one that I hoard points on) after April reviews. I need to figure out when some of these are going to expire and spend them.

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have a confession, I caved and spent 100 points on the Beauty Protector last month, I *had* to have it! 
icon_redface.gif

I'm currently at 186 and 178 after April points and I'm going to *try* to stay strong!

How are you ladies doing with your saving?
I have 376 points on sub #1. This is the sub that I am promising myself not to use. 

On sub 2 I only have 88 points. I needed a new brow pencil, so I used my points and got the Sumita pencil (Love it) and a few other things. I figure I will use #2 for items only if I need them and #1, I'm saving until I get my one year anniversary code.

I caved in March and got some stuff, then forgot to fill out all the surveys! Smh lol.. also I have 186 and 120 points in my accounts. No purchases for a while!

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm going to be at 1086 on my main account (the one that I hoard points on) after April reviews. I need to figure out when some of these are going to expire and spend them.
that is incredible! I'm up to 376 and feeling good about myself lol

Back