Birchbox Soho

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went! The August samples are totally worth it and the employees are great!

I got smashbox primer, Liz Earle cleanse and polish, ruffian nude polish and a polish cloth, beauty protector spray mini, and Juliette has a gun mad Madame. For $15.

Love it all!

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
@@juliaxvi - Thanks for positing this!

Of course now that I decided to go on no buy/low buy for August they included Ruffian Nail polish in BYOB sample selection...

Does anyone know what color is Ruffian? It looks like Naked or Sahara, but I can't tell for sure from the picture.
It's in naked :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I went! The August samples are totally worth it and the employees are great!

I got smashbox primer, Liz Earle cleanse and polish, ruffian nude polish and a polish cloth, beauty protector spray mini, and Juliette has a gun mad Madame. For $15.

Love it all!

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
@@nicepenguins - I'm with you on Ruffian and Beauty Protector. I got Liz Earle in July BYOB

It's in naked :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
@ - Thanks!

Oh, temptations, temptations...

Well, now I know where I'm going for lunch! I've wanted a mini bottle of the beauty protector (to fly with) for SO long, but have never received it in my BB subscription. 

If you are in or near NYC, tomorrow, Friday, Spetember 19, Birchbox is offering free BYOB (I must have read that five times before I accepted that, yes, it actually says that). I don't think you need to be a subscriber for that. They also participate in Online's Day Off (whatever that is)

see details on their website

http://join.birchbox.com/storeevents/ (not a referral link, I promise)

For onlines day off, "Shop your favorite Birchbox products to receive an exclusive gift bag worth $150+ packed with goodies from all participating brands." does anyone know how much you have to spend to receive the gift bag?

I just had a great lunch break in SoHo! Per usual, you have to select one sample per category. I chose the following: Whish exfoliating body wash; Suki exfoliating cleanser; Harvey Prince Ageless; Miss Jessies Quick Curls; Anastasia brow gel. Everyone working was so sweet and helpful, which really added to the experience. The line looked quite long, but moved quickly because the employees were very efficient. (That's NYC for ya!) There were multiple other options in each category (macadamia oil, cynthia rowley eyeliner (black, of course), color club nail polish, and Foille de Joie are some that I remember off the top of my head). You could also make candy bags, which was another highlight for me because I love candy. 

Bottom line: GO!!! 

BB4.jpeg

BB5.jpeg

BB.jpg

If you are in or near NYC, tomorrow, Friday, Spetember 19, Birchbox is offering free BYOB (I must have read that five times before I accepted that, yes, it actually says that). I don't think you need to be a subscriber for that. They also participate in Online's Day Off (whatever that is)

see details on their website

http://join.birchbox.com/storeevents/ (not a referral link, I promise)
I can confirm that you do not have to be a current subscriber. However, you do have to provide your name and email address to make a box. 

I just had a great lunch break in SoHo! Per usual, you have to select one sample per category. I chose the following: Whish exfoliating body wash; Suki exfoliating cleanser; Harvey Prince Ageless; Miss Jessies Quick Curls; Anastasia brow gel. Everyone working was so sweet and helpful, which really added to the experience. The line looked quite long, but moved quickly because the employees were very efficient. (That's NYC for ya!) There were multiple other options in each category (macadamia oil, cynthia rowley eyeliner (black, of course), color club nail polish, and Foille de Joie are some that I remember off the top of my head). You could also make candy bags, which was another highlight for me because I love candy. 

How long was the wait?  I was going to pass but your pics have me intrigued.  TIA. 

I got exactly the same items, lol. 

btw, someone posted list of all available samples in Birchbox September thread if anyone is interested. 

I asked and they said you get one with any purchase, while supplies last.  You basically get gift certificates to all those online shops (maybe Birchbox, but maybe also Rent the Runway etc).  I will be stopping by tomorrow to see.  

For onlines day off, "Shop your favorite Birchbox products to receive an exclusive gift bag worth $150+ packed with goodies from all participating brands." does anyone know how much you have to spend to receive the gift bag?

I asked and they said you get one with any purchase, while supplies last.  You basically get gift certificates to all those online shops (maybe Birchbox, but maybe also Rent the Runway etc).  I will be stopping by tomorrow to see.  
Cool! I really want to stop by tomorrow, but I won't have time until afternoon. So, I'm worried that the "supply" may not last that long.

Back