Birchbox Soho

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm a lot of the categories have a bunch of choices that aren't showing and some of them are not available (Liz Earle, 1969 perfume, n4 comb & protect & Caudalie serum). Strange that they wouldn't check with the store before releasing this to everyone and risking upset customers

Yay! Is it weird that I want to build a box just to get another Liz Earle BOX (seriously, not the cleanser & hot cloth, just the box) for all my sample perfume vials?
neat idea! Those little boxes are perfect for that.

whoa, really eyeing that Make lipstick!  But just 2 hair products Birchbox?  Really?
I was thinking the same thing, lol

Hmm a lot of the categories have a bunch of choices that aren't showing and some of them are not available (Liz Earle, 1969 perfume, n4 comb & protect & Caudalie serum). Strange that they wouldn't check with the store before releasing this to everyone and risking upset customers
That is strange... maybe those products will be available later in the month? I know sometimes, some BYOB samples show up at the store a bit later than others. Plus, if N4 comb & protect is not available  does it mean that there is only one hair care sample?

Birchbox Soho posted picture of January BYOB samples on instagram... and they do not exactly match the list on the web site... now I'm confused  :blink:

BYOB samples jan.png

Has anybody been to the Birchbox store this month? What are the February samples like? I would have had a hard time finding 5 samples I wanted from the January selection. Is February better? Also, I can never find Birchbox's pics of the samples? Do they post them on Instagram? I mean, I know they do, and I follow Birchbox, but I also follow several hundred other people, and I almost never see Birchbox posts there.

Last edited by a moderator:
postmates did a special over the weekend for free delivery with them - and you could see the selections there (it's still there but don't think free delivery). So you can try that way, if you like. 

I'm going to visit the BB Soho store this month.  Wish they would post the March samples but the link still shows February.  

Do they have full size items in the store too?  I'm wondering if I can pick up some Dr. Lipp while I'm there.  It's out of stock online.  

I'm going to visit the BB Soho store this month.  Wish they would post the March samples but the link still shows February.  

Do they have full size items in the store too?  I'm wondering if I can pick up some Dr. Lipp while I'm there.  It's out of stock online.  
call the store...

I've only gotten a BYOB once or twice with their free BYOB promos.  Every time I've gone to the store I've been disappointed by the selection.  My actual BB has way better sizes and items. 

I am becoming quite the regular at Birchbox SoHo. They are SUCH enablers!!!  The last two weeks (and continuing on, I believe) Tuesday nights from 5-7 have Happy Hour. There is free Prosecco and a free gift with purchase (First week was a Chloe and Isabel Necklace, last week was a filter water bottle).  

BYOB also continues to improve, there are quite a few options and some are full size.  What's online isn't accurate at all.  The girls in the store said you can just call the store and ask if they've updated the samples.  Seems it happens more frequently than monthly.

So anyway, I am pretty sure I'll be spending at least PART of my St. Patrick's Day at Birchbox Soho.

oh wow. Thanks for telling us. I haven't been there in a long time - and definitely didnt know the BYOB has improved nor did I know about the happy hours (and GWP!)

Is there a minimum purchase amount with the GWP?
No, the first time I went you could buy anything, the second time you had to buy a skincare item, so I think they may be limiting it to type, but not price.

When I was in the store last week, they had a free BYOB with a 6 or 12 month subscription.

I loved visiting this store. The services section is downstairs, the full size products in the front and the BYOB is at the back of the store.  

Tons of options and nice sizes.  I was so impressed, I bought 2 boxes.  

There's even a Men's BYOB but the selections are much more limited.  

I wish there was one over by where I live. I'd definitely visit. I'm too lazy to go to the Sephoras by me but a Birchbox store would be another story. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Back