Birchbox Soho

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish there was one over by where I live. I'd definitely visit. I'm too lazy to go to the Sephoras by me but a Birchbox store would be another story. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
It's walkable (a fair enough distance) and a good excuse to get the dog on a bit of a walk. So now that it's becoming the way it is, the spring will definitely see me at the store more often. We've been there before post-launch but it didnt seem to change much.  Excited to see if they expanded the home section. 

I love Birchbox Soho, I always feel so welcomed when I go there. Some staff already know me and always say "Welcome back" lol Love the BYOB!
I'm glad there's another repeat offender here.  I always feel like they're thinking, "this girl is back AGAIN?!?"

Is anyone else going to the Birchbox/Benefit event at the Benefit store in SoHo tomorrow?  Can't wait to get my eyebrows done, its been TOO long!

I just googled - it says $48.47 to go?? 
I think the NYC one is sold out at this point anyway.  It's at Benefit, you get your eyebrows done, $35 to spend and also a Birchbox/Benefit gift.  All to celebrate Rollerlash, which is just kind of meh, IMO.  But my eyebrows haven't been done since August, and I'm sure I can find something I "Need."

They are doing a build your own skincare box for $75! You get a full size wash, toner, and moisturizer as well as deluxe samples of a mask and treatment.

I got the visanti brighten up, derma e hydrating mist, and dr jart oil balm. I picked cuppa cuppa tea and REN for the samples.

I did a BYOB and didn't have to pick from each category.

They also have the eyeko fat liner in BYOB

Last edited by a moderator:
Back