Brown Skin Beauties! Enjoy the Photos!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by MACGoddess Trisha I found out Thandie Newton is a mix of Zimbabwean and British (mom is Z, dad is B) ... And she was born in Zimbabwe... Her Mom is an African princess!

Originally Posted by Trisha Thandie is gorgeous, does anyone know what her ethnicity is?
Also Gabrielle Unions skin looks amazing!

All the pics are beautiful!

Thandie Newton is Zimbabwean/British.

Liya Kebede (Ethiopian)

eq1014.jpg

Lana Ogilvie

eq11kz.jpg

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa I can't see the last two but the first two are beautiful! Lisa, I will be right back to fix the pic!
icon_biggrin.gif

Liya is the first Black women to model Estee Lauder cosmetics.
claps.gif

Jessica White, and Yasmine Warsame are both models.

This is the best thread EVER!! This is exactly what makes this forum so awesome!! I mean really look at the responses that are coming up here... Nothing mean like I have seen on too many other forums, nothing snippy about these gorgeous women!!

Just complete acknowledgement of how beautiful they are and women of color in general!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess This is the best thread EVER!! This is exactly what makes this forum so awesome!! I mean really look at the responses that are coming up here... Nothing mean like I have seen on too many other forums, nothing snippy about these gorgeous women!!
Just complete acknowledgement of how beautiful they are and women of color in general!

You are getting a Big (((HUG))) and Kiss for that comment! :icon_love Luv ya, MACGodess!

Originally Posted by phoenix461 Darn - these women are all beautiful women! Yes, beauty comes in EVERY color, shape and size. My best gf is Jamaican like myself but of African descent and she puts me to shame because she is beautiful inside and out. Then again, I am the lucky one to have a group of friends comprised of all colors and nationalities - much like a mini U.N. It's not about color - it's about soul. The ladies on this site have MAJOR soul! Kudos to this site!Thx for the pics of these beautiful ladies!

Me too Rosie, I feel lucky to found this community.
You know people in Japan, are more interested in fair skin rather than tanned, brown golden skin.

Most of Japanese people here, are crazy with whitening products. I have pretty olive brown skin, and sometimes I feel so uncomfortable when I go out to Japanese Spas which are full with Asian fair skin ladies, and they all look at me and they probably talking about my skin.

Maybe I'm just paranoid because I got many unpleasant respond here about my skin color.
frown.gif

all of these women are absolutely stunning. As are all the women on this website. Beauty is in every single one of us. Every color, every country, religion, gender, age, .....

It really is what makes mut the greatest place. All the most beautiful women, inside and outside are here.

I love mut! :icon_love

Originally Posted by karrieann all of these women are absolutely stunning. As are all the women on this website. Beauty is in every single one of us. Every color, every country, religion, gender, age, .....
It really is what makes mut the greatest place. All the most beautiful women, inside and outside are here.

I love mut! :icon_love

I totally agree!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by LOVECHIC The Beautiful Aaliyah!
eqtc0g.jpg

Jessica White (again)

eqtbo0.jpg

K.D. Aubert (again, in black dress)

eqtbbk.jpg

eqtbgp.jpg

LoveChic - all of these ladies are so drop dead gorgeous, but I just love K.D. Aubert. She is so beautiful!! Her eyes are amazing.

Originally Posted by Leony Me too Rosie, I feel lucky to found this community.
You know people in Japan, are more interested in fair skin rather than tanned, brown golden skin.

Most of Japanese people here, are crazy with whitening products. I have pretty olive brown skin, and sometimes I feel so uncomfortable when I go out to Japanese Spas which are full with Asian fair skin ladies, and they all look at me and they probably talking about my skin.

Maybe I'm just paranoid because I got many unpleasant respond here about my skin color.
frown.gif

Leony - you have such an beautiful olive complexion..I can't imagine anyone giving you an unpleasant response about your skin color. I just don't get it with skin color..why it's an issue in the first place. I am olive skinned, too, but quite fair, so when I was young I would lay out and tan myself to get darker. My dad, whose dutch-indonesian and dark skinned would just shake his head at me and smile. On the other hand, my girlfriend, from the Phillipines uses this skin bleaching stuff to make her skin whiter. I am so confused by this because her skin is so beautiful the way God made her.
I am finally at peace with my fair complexion...after all that bad sun exposure. People come in all different shapes and colors..there's beauty in all of us.

Back