Brown Skin Beauties! Enjoy the Photos!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by ChiQT Most non-crazy people recognize beauty regardless of color...
icon_lol.gif
I've passed through some crazy sites myself...MUT is a nice fit for me...
icon_cool.gif

Very Nice Post!
claps.gif

When I found MUT I was Jumping for JOY!!! A Beautiful Place!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by karrieann This is in regards to Stacey Dash.
She looks amazing!!! She so could pass for 19 years old!!!

Yes, She could pass for a college freshman!

Originally Posted by Leony /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thank you for making me feel better Nicolet
smile.gif
I had my husband's niece asked me about my skin, she asked why I have dark skinned.

I can't explain it to her hahha, I was speachless lol. Her mom my sister in-law has this Asian fairest skin ever, just so pale. And she always wrapped her body from head to toes when she go outside and carried a parasol wherever she goes. Not to mentioned her whitening products she bought once a week.

I have mixed blood too Nicolet, Chinese-Persian and Dutch-Indonesian.

My mom is Persian-Chinese, My father is Dutch-Indonesian.

I just don't feel comfortable when they talk about skin color here in Japan.

And yes Msfashionguru, most Japanese here are so fond with European life cultures.

I love European and American cultures as well, just don't mention about skin color, I get really sensitive when it's come to skin color conversations here in Japan.

Leony, sorry to hear that you were in uncomfortable situations.

But trust me, those people who care about skin colour, that's because they are country people and narrow minded. they don't know rest of the world!

Here in Tokyo, it's such a melting pot. most of my friends go out with black guys or married! and they are frequent visitor of tanning bed because they want to get tanned as possible! Urban culture is so popular for young people in Tokyo, skin colour isn't a big deal.

Maybe you shoud move to Tokyo
smile.gif

Great Thread!!

Remember Rudy from the Cosby's?

140827976_l.jpg

140867763_l.jpg

308217952_l.jpg

Farrah Franklin

From Destinys CHild

669016158_l.jpg

1380218144_l.jpg

kenya moore

G130093.jpg

Jada Pinkett

jada1.jpg

Malinda Williams

1202585190_l.jpg

Nia Long

Nia_20Long-6.jpg

Angela Bassett

f8e5e492f3.jpg

Originally Posted by sushi-gal /img/forum/go_quote.gif Leony, sorry to hear that you were in uncomfortable situations.But trust me, those people who care about skin colour, that's because they are country people and narrow minded. they don't know rest of the world!

Here in Tokyo, it's such a melting pot. most of my friends go out with black guys or married! and they are frequent visitor of tanning bed because they want to get tanned as possible! Urban culture is so popular for young people in Tokyo, skin colour isn't a big deal.

Maybe you shoud move to Tokyo
smile.gif

LOL, this thread is old lol.Thanks Mika! I have to agree with you. I wish I live in bigger city! That's why I love love visiting big cities in Japan! lol

I can't stand it here every time I go to Onsen or swimming pool they just stared at me. Not sure what they staring at tho, just don't like it when people staring at me lol. Maybe it's because I'm foreigner, that's my positive thought lol.

Gah, Kochi is just soo inaka!

Oooh, I want to join to fun!

The first pic is model Shakara Ledard. She's so pretty and I love her hair! The second pic is model Lisa Butler. Even though, I know her skin is airbrushed, I still like it and I like her eyelashes too. And the last is pic is another of Shakara...

they're not brown skinned they're just black

the only one in that list with some melanin is gabrielle...she's hot

How does them being Black negate their brown skin? That doesn't make sense at all.

Also, I would like to note that Amerie is Asian/Black so she isn't "just Black." She's a brown skinned Asian/Black woman who is beautiful. Now, we can all agree the the thread is properly titled.

Originally Posted by barbi53657 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Stacey Dash was born in the Bronx, New York, on January 20, 1966
claps.gif
dong.gif
are you serious???she looks 21 no lie

Originally Posted by triciamichelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif How does them being Black negate their brown skin? That doesn't make sense at all.
Also, I would like to note that Amerie is Asian/Black so she isn't "just Black." She's a brown skinned Asian/Black woman who is beautiful. Now, we can all agree the the thread is properly titled.

their skin isn't brown its like light caramelbut they're still black women

brown is brown

those women aren't brown

but they are beautiful though

Originally Posted by triciamichelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif Umm, caramel is a shade of brown... But I agree they are beautiful. welll...that's like saying gray=black since gray is a shade of blackbut you say to-mate-o i say to-mah-toe lol

Back