Brown Skin Beauties! Enjoy the Photos!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Nicolet Leony - you have such an beautiful olive complexion..I can't imagine anyone giving you an unpleasant response about your skin color. I just don't get it with skin color..why it's an issue in the first place. I am olive skinned, too, but quite fair, so when I was young I would lay out and tan myself to get darker. My dad, whose dutch-indonesian and dark skinned would just shake his head at me and smile. On the other hand, my girlfriend, from the Phillipines uses this skin bleaching stuff to make her skin whiter. I am so confused by this because her skin is so beautiful the way God made her.
I am finally at peace with my fair complexion...after all that bad sun exposure. People come in all different shapes and colors..there's beauty in all of us.

Thank you for making me feel better Nicolet
smile.gif
I had my husband's niece asked me about my skin, she asked why I have dark skinned.

I can't explain it to her hahha, I was speachless lol. Her mom my sister in-law has this Asian fairest skin ever, just so pale. And she always wrapped her body from head to toes when she go outside and carried a parasol wherever she goes. Not to mentioned her whitening products she bought once a week.

I have mixed blood too Nicolet, Chinese-Persian and Dutch-Indonesian.

My mom is Persian-Chinese, My father is Dutch-Indonesian.

I just don't feel comfortable when they talk about skin color here in Japan.

And yes Msfashionguru, most Japanese here are so fond with European life cultures.

I love European and American cultures as well, just don't mention about skin color, I get really sensitive when it's come to skin color conversations here in Japan.

Originally Posted by Nicolet LoveChic - all of these ladies are so drop dead gorgeous, but I just love K.D. Aubert. She is so beautiful!! Her eyes are amazing. Yes, she is VERY, VERY Beautiful! I wish Hollywood would reconize her more! This face NEEDS to be seen by the world!LOL!

K.D. has beautiful features. Full lips, High cheeks, and her green eyes against her warm skin tone is just amazing!!!

Originally Posted by Charmaine Oh I just remembered, Stacey Dash was a lot older than the rest of the cast on "Clueless", wasn't she? But she still looked so young and gorgeous! Even now, she doesn't look like she's aged much! She looks great at 39 years old! Gorgeous!

Here's another "Brown Skin Beauty" who's been around for a bit..

Angela Bassett.

I just love her high cheekbones and flawless complexion. She's such a class act.

Originally Posted by Charmaine Ooh good choice Nicole, Angela Basset is gorgeous!!! Yes, I love her bone structure!

Originally Posted by barbi53657 "Black doesn't crack" Skin that isthanks goodness for melanin my mother is late 50's she looks late 30's early 40's.

say it again!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks, Lipgloss and shygirl. I will be adding more pictures. Glad you are enjoying the pics!

All really beautiful ladies. Don't you think K.D.Aubert looks quite similiar to Angelina Jolie? Check out her facial features -eyes, lips and nose. Cheekbones too for that matter.

I had to look twice at Lana Ogilvie, I actually thought it was Cameron Diaz with a wig on. hahah

All these women are gorgeous. My fav has always been Halle Berry, she has always been so classy.

Originally Posted by elljmz All really beautiful ladies. Don't you think K.D.Aubert looks quite similiar to Angelina Jolie? Check out her facial features -eyes, lips and nose. Cheekbones too for that matter. It's funny you should ask cause they do call her the Black Angelina! She's even said it herself!

Originally Posted by LOVECHIC First of all, let me say the main thing that I LOVE about mut is that everyone here appreciates everyone! The ladies here openly accepts women of colour with no problem and knows alot about makeup for us as well. I've lurked at a couple sites, and they were so negative about Black women
icon_sad.gif
icon_mad.gif
!
! Most non-crazy people recognize beauty regardless of color...
icon_lol.gif
I've passed through some crazy sites myself...MUT is a nice fit for me...
icon_cool.gif

Very Nice Post!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by LOVECHIC She looks great at 39 years old! Gorgeous! This is in regards to Stacey Dash.
She looks amazing!!! She so could pass for 19 years old!!!

Back