Circular Swap #5 : Central Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has there been any movement on the box???  Seems like most of the other threads are a lot more active than ours...Maybe I'm not clear on how this works...I checked out the FAQ and couldn't find anything.  How long is it supposed to take to get through everyone.  It has been over two weeks, so I don't know if its moving and we just aren't getting updates:) Thanks gals!

Has there been any movement on the box???  Seems like most of the other threads are a lot more active than ours...Maybe I'm not clear on how this works...I checked out the FAQ and couldn't find anything.  How long is it supposed to take to get through everyone.  It has been over two weeks, so I don't know if its moving and we just aren't getting updates:) Thanks gals!
Hi! No there's been no movement on the box yet. I was waiting for an order from Ulta and Sephora to come in. I was trying to include something for everybody from me in the box. But I'll box it up tonight and have it in the mail tomorrow. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@samplegal,

Box is being dropped off at the post Office today. Since we are so close, I'm in Great Meadows, NJ, 1 day and 3 day were the same price so I went with 1 day and you should get it tomorrow.  Tracking number is 9405 5096 9993 7493 3335 61.

It's in a medium size box, I didn't want you guys to have to wait any longer since my ulta and sephora order won't be here till today or tomorrow but it's PACKED!  I put everything in smaller boxes so that if something breaks, hopefully it won't make a mess all over everything else.  There is also a small make up bag that isn't boxed. It has make up in it, so make sure you look inside.  I want it to be a surprise so if you aren't familiar with the brand, ask.  There is something in with it that makes it "better" or totally different that you may over look!

Enjoy!  And PLEASE post pictures!

I copied everyone else so you ladies know the box is going out! @button6004

@StickyLips

@Canny Charlene

@OpheliaDiFranco

Hugs,

Babs

[@]samplegal[/@] Have you received the box yet? USPS tracking says it was delivered yesterday. No rush to open it or anything, I just want to make sure you received it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

As luck would have it, I won't be home till Friday, but I see the box shows as delivered. I will go through it on Saturday, and send it out Monday, but it's killing me that it's just there waiting for me!!! Ugh, so eager.

I opened the box today, and it was aaaaahhhmaazing! Well worth the wait. Thank you, Babs28, for putting together such a phenomenal box. It was also really fun that you didn't put up any photos and I was completely surprised by it all. Everything was very well packed and all arrived intact.

Here are some spoilers in case anyone wants a peek. Somehow when I sent the photos to my email from my phone, they translated into low resolution shots, so I apologize for the lousy quality. Like I said, I will send the box out on Monday, and it will certainly need to be a bigger box.

I am SO excited now! Jealous of the benefit big easy but it looks like there are plenty of exciting goodies in there for me!!

The box has been shipped and should be arriving to button on Wednesday!

BUT, the note I meant to include in the box about what is used/swatched is still on my desk!

So, I hope you guys see this:

There are two skincare items, one is a Juice Beauty, one an Ole Henrickson that have been used. There is also a Be A Bombshell "multiple" stick from a recent ipsy, that has been swatched. The Kiehl's vanilla fragrance has been spritzed once just to smell, but is otherwise new. Everything else is new.

Awesome!  Is it terrible I had a dream about the box last night?  Lol I really have no life if this is my highlight of the week.  But all of my sub boxes have been delivered for the month and I've just cut PS (unless there's an awesome spoiler/coupon for May), Graze and Wantable so this is it haha. 

I got the box today and OMG! So exciting to go through!

I will post pictures in the AM when I'm on a computer. I will be able to mail it out on Saturday morning so I need to get the next person's address.

I've already taken what I want and packed it back up- it was hard! I will say that I did swatch the be a bombshell bora bora palette and Maybelline lipstick I added, but only on a clean hand using clean brushes.

Also, I put in a chella liquid eyeliner. Whoever takes it, it should be stored tip down for maximum flow.

photo 1.JPG

What was in the box

photo 2.JPG

What I added

photo 3.JPG

What I took

I actually ended up adding a few more items after I took the photos, but my phone died so I couldnt take more pictures :(

So sticky lips and I live in the same city, so we are going to meet up to exchange the box.

In the interest of full disclosure, I took one more item (the orly nail polish) after I took the photo. As I mentioned earlier, I have since put in more items, including another polish :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I know we have to put a lot of trust in each other during this process and I wanted to be 100% up front even to the point of obnoxiousness!

Back