Circular Swap #5 : Central Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@@button6004 @@OpheliaDiFranco @@StickyLips @@Canny Charlene @@samplegal

Hey ladies!  I'm meeting up with Ophelia sometime this week to get the box. I just wanted everyone to know that I will not be participating in Round 2. I may take a few things from the box but then I'll be sending it on.  Anyone interested in being the "Box Starter/Coordinator" for the 2nd round?  

@@Babs28 I could be the starter/coordinator this time.  I admittedly dont have a ton to put in this round just because I put a bunch in last round, though... is that okay?

Hello Ladies,

I just read the last couple of pages of the thread, and see there is talk of Round 2. Unfortunately, I am unable to participate, as I won't be around. I hope you all enjoy!

Actually, hope this doesn't mess anyone up, but I think I will skip round 2 as well...I just found out my car is going to need $2200 worth of work, so I should probably do the adult thing and save as much money as I can...I've already skipped/canceled all of boxes except BB next month. 

@@Babs28 I could be the starter/coordinator this time.  I admittedly dont have a ton to put in this round just because I put a bunch in last round, though... is that okay?
Hi @@button6004!  Since there isn't anyone else interested in participating, unfortunately Round 2 isn't going to happen.  Sorry. 

Hey guys! Sorry for the delay. As I said the pictures are on my phone and I have been problems accessing the site from my phone. I still wanna post everything even though it's only going back to Babs. I am a little bit bummed there won't be a second round. I do wanna say though, that I was a little bit disappointed with the experience in general. The part of the swap I was most looking forward to was the conversation and getting to know everyone. When it first started I logged on and checked the thread several times a day. After a week or two with no conversation I kinda lost interest. I'm sure I am just as much to blame, so I hope you guys don't think I am being negative. Just wanted to give my thoughts. Regardless I enjoyed bein a part of this with all you wonderful ladies! I am especially grateful for my newly formed friendship with @babs28:). Can't wait to meet up tomorrow to hand off the box! Ok with no further ado:

This is what I received:

OMG u guys are going to kill me!! I don't see how to add pictures:-(. I'm going to have to upload them to add from the computer tomorrow. I say this on a daily basis but I hate the new site:-(

Thanks babs. I def don't know how to work this on my phone:

The box as received: image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Plus various makeup bags and the following that I took:image.jpg

After talking to babs and finding out the box wasn't going around again I also took the hairpins, a makeup bag, a hand lotion, the Victoria's Secret spray, and the GDE pigments. This is what I put in:image.jpg

Back