Circular Swap #5: South Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got the boxes today. that's right boxES  there is so much stuff it came in 2 medium flat rate boxes.   I've made my picks and repacked it into a very full  large flat rate box and i still need to add my stuff that i'm adding.   So i hope pictures will be up this weekend.  and to have the box moving along again some time next week.   Do we want to keep the order the same or mix it up a bit?

right now the order is:

1. @nikkimouse
  2. @@jkwynn
  3. @@chelsealady
  4. @@marigoldsue
  5. @sarahv576
  6. The group we switch with leader.

also let me know if anyone else wants to skip this round.  thank so much ladies you guys are awesome!!!!

I don't have a preference on order.  But I would be thrilled if we could try to keep the box from growing beyond a large flat rate box.  Or at least have an agreement that if it arrives to you in a larger than flat rate box, you have permission to take out more than you put in this round, IF it gets us back down to a flat rate box.  That way anyone who is willing to pay the extra for shipping, can.  But no one gets "stuck" with a large shipping bill.

I don't have a preference on order.  But I would be thrilled if we could try to keep the box from growing beyond a large flat rate box.  Or at least have an agreement that if it arrives to you in a larger than flat rate box, you have permission to take out more than you put in this round, IF it gets us back down to a flat rate box.  That way anyone who is willing to pay the extra for shipping, can.  But no one gets "stuck" with a large shipping bill.
Ditto. I think we should keep it in the flat rate box. I'm okay with the order.

I like the idea of keeping it at the large flat rate box size!  It was pretty expensive to ship last time, and I could barely get everything to fit haha.

But I am in for the next round, I still have like half my stash to trade! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

sorry i'm taking a while with the box but i need to wait to pay day next monday to get it back out.  but this should give time for my bb and ipsy bag to come in so i can add more stuff :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Here is what i kept  I will add my stuff today and get it in the mail monday.  

2014-05-09 13.09.33.jpg

2014-05-09 13.10.17.jpg

My mail lady is starting to act all nervous when she stops at my house.

Like I might ambush her or something...not sure where that's coming from... :ph34r: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Im so sorry. Ive dropped the ball hard on the box this time things have been crazy in my personal life and with work the past 2 weeks. I pinky swear that the box will go out on tuesday. It is all packed and ready I just need to print the shipping. I will pm the tracking as soon as I have it. Again im soooo very sorry. It is taking so long.

So now that we have had our goodies for awhile, did anyone find any new loves?

I kept the Say Yes to Grapefruit wipes.  I loved these so much that I have now purchased the facial scrub and it has become my regular cleanser.

The Kat Von D gloss is becoming HG for me.  I can't wait to try some more colors in this formula.  It has incredible staying power.

I use the mark light show illuminating powder at least four days a week.  It gives the perfect amount of color to my fair skin.

I really enjoyed trying the Paul & Joe primer.  This was a brand I have been very interested in trying.  I like the primer, but probably not enough to purchase.  However, I like it enough that I will be exploring this brand more.

I of course love the NARS duo.  It resides in my purse for daily touch ups.  Great to have my favorite blush and a bronzer in one.

I also tried Julep, Zoya and Butter London for the first time.  I don't usually paint my own nails, but I was excited to try brands that I hear so much about.

Did anyone else find anything they are loving on?  I limited this list to what came in the first round.  In a few weeks I will share my favorites from round 2 on the calibama thread since they started that box.

Back