Circular Swap #5: South Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been trying to keep up with all the swap threads.   since this round is almost over what do you guys want to do for the next go around?

another thread is doing a second round with the same box then looking to trade with another group to make 3 go arounds total.  I like this idea what do you guys think?  

no one is obligated to do any rounds after this first one and can opt out of any future rounds.  

I've been trying to keep up with all the swap threads.   since this round is almost over what do you guys want to do for the next go around?

another thread is doing a second round with the same box then looking to trade with another group to make 3 go arounds total.  I like this idea what do you guys think?  

no one is obligated to do any rounds after this first one and can opt out of any future rounds.  
I am in as long as my stash holds up!

I've been trying to keep up with all the swap threads. since this round is almost over what do you guys want to do for the next go around?

another thread is doing a second round with the same box then looking to trade with another group to make 3 go arounds total. I like this idea what do you guys think?

I'm in. I think that is a good idea.

This could be a mutual admiration society.  I have been watching your guys box as well...
Mutual admiration society it is! But i think your guys' box was just claimed for a 3rd round with another group!   :scared:

Mutual admiration society it is! But i think your guys' box was just claimed for a 3rd round with another group!   :scared:
if there is more then one group wanting to trade we could work out a multi group swap.  like south sends to central central sends to calabama they send to us   or something like that a lot of it will depend on timing and who wants to keep swapping.  

Ladies,

I'm having technical difficulties shipping the box involving a frustrating post office experience and now a broken car! It might be a couple days before it get a out. Sorry!!

Okay, truth me told I am admiring almost all the boxes!  I don't care who we swap with next, the way a box looks now will be nothing like it would look by the time it makes it to me again.  I just love that we are all trading such good stuff.  And I want ALL the pretties...lol

Having a fully stocked box arrive is a lot easier than all the trades I had been doing.  I would be happy to have this continue year round!  (although heaven help my bank account if I have enough stuff to do swap out to this capacity every month)

Okay, truth me told I am admiring almost all the boxes!  I don't care who we swap with next, the way a box looks now will be nothing like it would look by the time it makes it to me again.  I just love that we are all trading such good stuff.  And I want ALL the pretties...lol

Having a fully stocked box arrive is a lot easier than all the trades I had been doing.  I would be happy to have this continue year round!  (although heaven help my bank account if I have enough stuff to do swap out to this capacity every month)
I am ogling the other boxes as well!  I just posted to my group to see who is interested in continuing to swap, switching boxes, etc.  @@marigoldsue, I would happily do this all year too. I know a few ladies from my group will be up for continuing, I don't know about all (I don't know them well enough to speak for them or they have been very quiet :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ) I guess my group is more about action than words! LOL 

I received the box today!  I've almost finished going through it all.. I'll post pics tomorrow (SO much stuff!!), and I will try my best to also ship it out tomorrow too!

I'm excited to see what everyone takes that I put in!

Also, please count me out for future rounds. It was fun, but I can't justify the shipping cost and my stash is now gone! Plus, the amount I was checking the forum is probably unhealthy.

Okay, sorry for the delay! I will take the box to the post office today, and I will message you @@nikkimouse with the tracking once it's officially in the mail.

Here are the pictures!

(I'm really sorry, I don't know how to do spoilers.. I tried looking it up, but couldn't find it anywhere!)

So if you want to be surprised, nikkimouse, look away now!!

What I received:

IMG_9526.JPG

IMG_9532.JPG

IMG_9533.JPG

IMG_9537.JPG

What I took:

IMG_9550.JPG

What I added:

IMG_9553.JPG

IMG_9545.JPG

I forgot to include this in the first picture, but I added this nail polish and this makeup bag as well:

IMG_9540.JPG

IMG_9549.JPG

Soon the box will be on it's way! :)

Back