Circular swap round 3-box 1

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Box is on the move! It's 12 pounds already :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I threw in the last target beauty bag & tea. Since I added so much, I think everyone should take a little extra - just my opinion. Happy Turkey Day ladies!

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Since I added so much, I think everyone should take a little extra - just my opinion. Happy Turkey Day ladies!
I think that is a good idea!  ; )

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Holy cow! Got it tonight! Have barely opened it and I'm like... 
icon_eek.gif
 and definitely 
claps.gif

yess.gif

Don't know where to start or what to snag, there's soooo much good stuff! I'll try and figure out tonight, so I can snap a pic or two and upload tomorrow!

My bad ladies!! I am about to head out and mail off to the next person..here's a few pics..

What I took:

What I put in:

Oops...crappy photo. I added a few more things, but closed up the box before taking more photos..so there should be another bag, more foils, facial wipes...can't remember anything else lol..oh a body spray and perfume things! This is like a ginormous box and I'm off to pay out the butt to ship it lol.

Woohoo, I'm next! That went fast, probably because I was so busy with regular trades. And LyndaV is after me; I know the kinds of products she likes, she will like what I have saved up to put in. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I feel like I have a lot to put in...it's a good thing I have a lot of bubble wrap.

oooooh Sleepkat, I've I told you lately I love you 
hehe.gif
.  Can't wait to see what goodies are in store for me 

Wow, the box came super fast! It arrived today and was expected between tomorrow and Monday. My living room is now Sephora. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This is what I saw when I first opened the box:

This is what it looked like when I laid it out (except for the packets, they're in a pile; I don't have enough room to lay them out):

Here is what I added (again, too many foil packets to lay out for the photo):
I had to put everything in a new box, it wouldn't fit in the box in which it arrived. It took some searching and rearranging to find a box big enough! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I organized a lot of the stuff, but got tired toward the end. Thank you very much to all participants and organizers!

Dalisay included it in a trade. I think its something for dark spots? She gave me directions but I can't find it.

I wish I still had the box. I have more to add!

Woo woo! I love seeing what everyone picks! This box is like the motherload lol..lots of options and I knew Sleepykat would beef up the polish options before Lynda got the box!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Woo woo! I love seeing what everyone picks! This box is like the motherload lol..lots of options and I knew Sleepykat would beef up the polish options before Lynda got the box!
Yes, it seemed only right. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I just finished removing almost everything from my trade list, because most of it went in this box. I wanted to put in good stuff and a lot of it. That frees you up to take what you really want. Speaking of which, LyndaV: you better feel free to take whatever you want or you won't be able to find a box big enough to ship everything.

Does anyone know if the mini gold OPI is Goldeneye, or a different name? (I want to mention the correct name when I wear it and blog.) It's pretty!

Back