Circular swap round 3-box 1

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay!!! Can't wait to see/read what everyone snags..this box is ginormous and totally perfect for a holiday rotation!

I'm last, but I moved. I'm actually living in a hotel until we close on our house, but I have a po box.

I have Lisa's address now, so I will mail on Thursday or Friday. 

I will try to take pictures.  It has been raining and snowing here, so I don't know what kind of light I will have, but I will try.

Sorry, but I was not able to mail yesterday or today, so I will mail tomorrow for sure.  I apologize for keeping the box so long. 

I will take pictures.

Sorry, but I was not able to mail yesterday or today, so I will mail tomorrow for sure.  I apologize for keeping the box so long.  I will take pictures.
No rush at all, my po box is in the town where I will be living, so I have to drive 30min to get it, I don't check it everyday.

[SIZE=10pt]Hi![/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]I mailed to Lisa N yesterday (12/22).  I didn’t have a large enough box, so I mailed the items in two boxes[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt].  Lisa N, I will pm you the delivery confirmation numbers.  Looks like the boxes won't arrive until New Year's Eve.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]What I took:[/SIZE]

What I put in:

Nothing has been swatched except for the elf blush/bronzer set.  And, I opened the Juliet has a perfume sample to smell it.

Lisa N and Playedinloops, I hope you both enjoy this box as much as I have!

Happy holidays, everyone!

Got box number one! I'm still awaiting the second one, but I'm working thru my stuff to add in.

Back