Circular Swap Round 4: Intro2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kristine Walker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I could kiss you! Smaaaaahhh!!

least I can do for the genius that came up with 'calibama!' :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oohhhhhh it got here!!!! Thank you so, so much! The greens and merlot shadows were exactly what I needed. Bless you!

Oohhhhhh it got here!!!! Thank you so, so much! The greens and merlot shadows were exactly what I needed. Bless you!

Hooray! You're welcomed! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm glad it found a good home!

Hi ladies! Now they things have calmed down after the holidays, any interest in doing another circular swap? I had so much fun with you all last time, would love to do it again :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Would totally be up for it! PM if/when you guys get it started, I've been crazy busy at work, and have not been checking MUT regularly, but I get email notifications on PMs

I couldn't organize an orgy in a wh*rehouse, so I leave it to someone else's capable hands, Gathering up a swap stash already!

if we are sticking with the original group, I can help organize. However, I don't have enough to make a starter box. Do we have anything left over from last time?

I couldn't organize an orgy in a wh*rehouse, so I leave it to someone else's capable hands, Gathering up a swap stash already!

This is one of the funniest thing I have ever heard. I love it! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back