Circular Swap Round 4: Intro2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I adore eos! I took those lashes too. The mister looked at me like I was crazy!! I've never used falsies before, so pray for me!

Originally Posted by tnorth1852 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Got the box today!! Here's some photos! Thanks for such an awesome swap box! TGoober, thank you so much for your thoughtful surprise!!

Yeah! More Tatcha! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And is that the 100% pure lotion that smells like cookies?

Originally Posted by tnorth1852 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I adore eos! I took those lashes too. The mister looked at me like I was crazy!! I've never used falsies before, so pray for me!
I like individual lashes, they are fun.

I didn't even realize that I'm next! We're already done with the second round?!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And FYI... I have it on good authority that there will be a Nail Polish Circular swap round coming up.....

I used that NYX roller ball this morning -- Omg. I'm obsessed with it. It made my eyes look just a little brighter with out being all "omg i'm covered in glitter". SCORE!!!

Oh -- and I forgot to take a picture of two other things that were taken -- The lemonheads and one of the suckers... haha! The mister walked by and said... oh, FINALLY something in one of those boxes I can use!! *smartass*. Also, I couldn't find the hot mama in there, maybe I'm just blind. lol

Mister said thanks for the candy, Grace! haha

This girl just did an Auburn game day mani with the three polishes I took from the box. Seriously love circular swap!!

Originally Posted by Kristine Walker /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did I hear a polish swap mentioned???
LOL yes! LyndaV is setting it up. I helped her make the sign-up form...it's a google form like for this round of circular swaps. I'm anxiously waiting too! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I didn't even realize that I'm next! We're already done with the second round?!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And FYI... I have it on good authority that there will be a Nail Polish Circular swap round coming up.....
Wow, I can't believe we're almost done with the second round. That was so fun, can't wait for the next circular swap. Hopefully there's some time before that, I need to build my stockpile again.

Quote:Originally Posted by tgooberbutt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

And TNorth just sent the box! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

womp. womp. I suuuuucccckkkkk!!! I just found a Nuance trio thing (eye shadow, liner, highlighter) that apparently rolled across the table under some magazines. If you want it, let me know and I'll send it -- otherwise, I'll probably put it to use! hahaha!

Quote: Originally Posted by tnorth1852 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by tgooberbutt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

And TNorth just sent the box!
biggrin.gif

womp. womp. I suuuuucccckkkkk!!! I just found a Nuance trio thing (eye shadow, liner, highlighter) that apparently rolled across the table under some magazines. If you want it, let me know and I'll send it -- otherwise, I'll probably put it to use! hahaha!
no worries - I'm sure you'll give it a good home. It's a box swap not a picture-inventory investigation. Still soooooo sooper excited! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D 

Quote:Originally Posted by tgooberbutt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's a box swap not a picture-inventory investigation.  

Hahaha! This is why you're awesome! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I hope you find lots of things you love! This swap box has been awesome for me! Found alot of new products I love! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

How about doing an after Christmas swap? All y'all made me CS addicted. I'm in the other nail swap, and raring to go.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kristine Walker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
   How about doing an after Christmas swap? All y'all made me CS addicted. I'm in the other nail swap, and raring to go.

I'd be up for it (post-xmas swap)!  gotta change out the stuff from all those Sephora gift sets I'm undoubtedly gonna get :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And I signed up for the Nail Polish swap too :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I went a little crazy during the Julep F&F sale (oops!)

Yay!!!! ETA I'm in the nail swap with lissa1307, are going to do that one too? I was already signed up before the LyndaV one started, I don't have enough polish to be in two CS at a time.

Back