Circular Swap Round 4: Intro2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by tgooberbutt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by tnorth1852 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

And TNorth just sent the box!
biggrin.gif

womp. womp. I suuuuucccckkkkk!!! I just found a Nuance trio thing (eye shadow, liner, highlighter) that apparently rolled across the table under some magazines. If you want it, let me know and I'll send it -- otherwise, I'll probably put it to use! hahaha!
no worries - I'm sure you'll give it a good home. It's a box swap not a picture-inventory investigation. Still soooooo sooper excited! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D 

Thats alright, I swear there was a plaid Sally Hansen nail strip set, but I didn't take it out, and when I repacked the nail bag I could not find it anywhere... soo yeah, I'll report back if I notice my boyfriend walking around with accent nails on his toes ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I'd be up for it (post-xmas swap)!  gotta change out the stuff from all those Sephora gift sets I'm undoubtedly gonna get :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And I signed up for the Nail Polish swap too :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I went a little crazy during the Julep F&F sale (oops!)
A post xmas swap would be a great idea! And that gives me enough time to accumulate more swap items

Quote:Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thats alright, I swear there was a plaid Sally Hansen nail strip set, but I didn't take it out, and when I repacked the nail bag I could not find it anywhere... soo yeah, I'll report back if I notice my boyfriend walking around with accent nails on his toes ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I'm like 99.9% certain it was in the box!

i want to thank you all again so so much for letting me trade with your group! i had so much fun and look forward to swapping with you all in the future! thanks bunches xoxo

Quote: Originally Posted by jac a /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  i want to thank you all again so so much for letting me trade with your group! i had so much fun and look forward to swapping with you all in the future! thanks bunches xoxo

Happy to have you too! We're talkin' about a post- xmas box swap with this group too if you're interested :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Happy to have you too! We're talkin' about a post- xmas box swap with this group too if you're interested :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

yes, defnitely interested!

Got the box, and jeez - it's huge!

This is what came:

This is what I'll be using!

Thank you so much for the Tatcha and 100% pure...And I love Burts Bees! I've never tried the EOS balms, and I'm glad that I was able to get one. And of course - I grew up with the original Lemon heads, and didn't even know that they came out with new flavors. 

It was funny to see how there were just some things that were universally unloved *cough* JCat Palette *cough* Haha! I think there are four of them!

I had so much fun you guys - Circle back here after the holidays? 

Got the box, and jeez - it's huge! This is what came:

Thank you so much for the Tatcha and 100% pure...And I love Burts Bees! I've never tried the EOS balms, and I'm glad that I was able to get one. And of course - I grew up with the original Lemon heads, and didn't even know that they came out with new flavors.  It was funny to see how there were just some things that were universally unloved *cough* JCat Palette *cough* Haha! I think there are four of them! I had so much fun you guys - Circle back here after the holidays?  Hehe I needed to get some of the candy out of here, there was a separate gift bag full of candy. My boyfriend was eating it all. On a semi related note, I got to get ready in their makeup room today, though its technically Kris Jenner bathroom... Its like a makeup lovers dream space. I swooned hard. Real hard. I would live in there if I could, not the house, just that bathroom.

Got the box, and jeez - it's huge!

This is what came:

Thank you so much for the Tatcha and 100% pure...And I love Burts Bees! I've never tried the EOS balms, and I'm glad that I was able to get one. And of course - I grew up with the original Lemon heads, and didn't even know that they came out with new flavors. 

It was funny to see how there were just some things that were universally unloved *cough* JCat Palette *cough* Haha! I think there are four of them!

I had so much fun you guys - Circle back here after the holidays? 
It's amazing how big this box became compared to the beginning! Just out of curiosity, what happens to all the leftovers?

Quote: Originally Posted by sparklegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  It's amazing how big this box became compared to the beginning! Just out of curiosity, what happens to all the leftovers?

Dunno - any suggestions? I just have them sitting in a box here. I've never been the last person, so this is new to me too. 

Quote: Originally Posted by sparklegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Dunno - any suggestions? I just have them sitting in a box here. I've never been the last person, so this is new to me too. 

Last time they saved it to be the starter box for the next round (going to totally different group of people obviously) and after the second official round they were donated to a shelter or charity of some sort.

I wish that Lorac palette had made it's way to me lol! I, think using it for starter items for another swap is a good idea, I have had shelters refuse open/used cosmetics for health/safety liability issues.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kristine Walker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I wish that Lorac palette had made it's way to me lol! I, think using it for starter items for another swap is a good idea, I have had shelters refuse open/used cosmetics for health/safety liability issues.

yep, I think maybe 10% was opened, so it would still work (espescially the packets, which us swappers are less inclined to take)

at one time, i saw FormosaHoney talking about asking for donations to send to the female troops over in the sandbox. Those foil packets and some of the other things in the box would be great for that -- may want to contact her and see if she's still doing that?

I'll send it to you.

Quote: Originally Posted by tnorth1852 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

at one time, i saw FormosaHoney talking about asking for donations to send to the female troops over in the sandbox. Those foil packets and some of the other things in the box would be great for that -- may want to contact her and see if she's still doing that?

I saw that too. That is a good route. I think I'll wait for the Midwest box to circle back as well, and put the unopened remains in packets and find a way to get it to some military personnel...

omg! Are you serious???? That is so sweet!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

no prob! just matching make-up up to happy homes! I've got a crazy week this week, so it won't be Sat until I send it out. (I'm out the door before the post office opens, and home waaaaay after they close :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back