Circular Swap Round 4: Intro2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOOO box is off to me I think... luckily all my sample boxes and sephora goodies arrived beforehand :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have been compiling my second round of goodies, anybody looking for certain types of products or certain brands?!

just checking in 
smile.gif

i wasn't able to send out the box today and it will most likely be tomorrow. do you all mind that i swapped the box out for a larger one? i had a sephora order come in and it was a smidge larger but i barely fit everything in. let me know your thoughts. i also thought that i might rewrap the insides another way instead of having boxes. it was super organized (love it!) but took a lot of room. i thought that i can use my extra makeup bags that are not being used that you are welcome to keep if that is easier.

these are just preliminary pictures, i am still playing around with the box. thanks again for letting me in on your fun!!

what came in the box

what i took:

what i put in:

ok, so for sure not fitting in the large priority box even when i swapped the boxes for bags. it fits snugly but its sendable :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i actually took out the mighty leaf tea and put back the moroccan argan oil shampoo. here is a photo of the bags i threw in:

Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

woo, tarte lippie coming my way! 

what lorac palette is that? I haven't see that before.
i found it at a cco earlier this summer. i believe it's called cd 3. i hope someone will give it some love 
wink.gif

You guys have the Mighty Leaf tea!!!!!! 🙊Whoops! I typed that before thinking lol. So sorry!! I've been a silent lurker since I didn't want to keep interrupting your chat. I'm not a member of your group & started to feel impolite posting here. But that flew out my fingertips :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I actually tried it ( the tea. In peach ginger) for the first time today. Beauty Army sent me ONE bag as my special extra surprise sample. I don't think I'd have tried it so quickly but my Mom was over doing the awesome Mom thing comforting me & made it. I LOVED IT! I checked & can't find it carried anywhere near me. Super green jelly over your Mighty Leaf tea possession! Whoever gets it enjoy!!! It's wonderful on a hot day! Ok.,.., I'll go back into lurker mode now hehe. I never even look at the other groups. I save my swap stalking for here so maybe I can join once I'm an mut grown up! Have fun you guys & I hope you each have a great week!!

OK now I'm jealous that I won't get a chance at the new stuff, such cute bags and awesome goodies! I am glad my things are finding a loving home.

Originally Posted by Kristine Walker /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OK now I'm jealous that I won't get a chance at the new stuff, such cute bags and awesome goodies! I am glad my things are finding a loving home.
i know its so fun to see who picks your stuff :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by BonnieBBon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You guys have the Mighty Leaf tea!!!!!! 🙊Whoops! I typed that before thinking lol. So sorry!! I've been a silent lurker since I didn't want to keep interrupting your chat. I'm not a member of your group & started to feel impolite posting here. But that flew out my fingertips
smile.gif
I actually tried it ( the tea. In peach ginger) for the first time today. Beauty Army sent me ONE bag as my special extra surprise sample. I don't think I'd have tried it so quickly but my Mom was over doing the awesome Mom thing comforting me & made it. I LOVED IT! I checked & can't find it carried anywhere near me. Super green jelly over your Mighty Leaf tea possession! Whoever gets it enjoy!!! It's wonderful on a hot day! Ok.,.., I'll go back into lurker mode now hehe. I never even look at the other groups. I save my swap stalking for here so maybe I can join once I'm an mut grown up!

Have fun you guys & I hope you each

have a great week!!
the funny thing is my work has mighty leaf teas for free at our caffe macs, coffee bars and break rooms but i can't have enough of them. i sent one of the girls here on mut a package full of them, haha. let me know what flavor you like and i can send them your way too!

the package is sent out with sched delivery of saturday 8/24. thanks again for sharing the fun guys!

whoop whoop off to me next :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So here was everything in the bag:

I have the kardashian mascara and lashes in the pile to go, and will add other things space permitting. (and boyfriend permitting, he wants to give his mom some goodies too)

Woo! Saturday delivery :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> it came in a huge sephora box, but with careful removal of a bit of extraneous packaging and my propensity for strategic packing it's all packed up into a Large flat rate box, and I am just waiting for Sunday night to drop it off downstairs for pick up :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Now to the good stuff! What I took:
I absolutely love the bags, I travel a ton, and pack my carryon full with smaller bags, and I am always looking for more bags (larger than ipsy, those are a little less useful for travel, better for everyday use) I also took some makeup wipes, again, awesome for travel. What I added:
Hope it finds some good homes! I so enjoyed this swap! Can't wait for round 5 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Remember to leave feedback for each other :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

oh poo, I apologize, we watched the vmas late last night and I totally forgot to leave the package for pick up..

I'm running it down now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Quote:Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

oh poo, I apologize, we watched the vmas late last night and I totally forgot to leave the package for pick up..

I'm running it down now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Geez Grace... you mean to tell me you were so distracted by Miley Cyrus and her incredible (and by incredible I mean what the eff) performance that you forgot to drop the package?? Yea. I would've, too! ha! No worries!

Originally Posted by tnorth1852 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Geez Grace... you mean to tell me you were so distracted by Miley Cyrus and her incredible (and by incredible I mean what the eff) performance that you forgot to drop the package?? Yea. I would've, too! ha! No worries!
She is crazy, I've been in studio sessions with her before lol! I was calling the performance the metaphorical death of Hannah Montana lol

:/ I also had to repack the box because I accidently forgot to put back in a bottle of shower gel. But its all back together and downstairs for pickup. I tried to weigh it, but it was too light for my people scale and too heavy for my mail scale. whomp whomp. $15 to ship the Large flat rate via paypal, so not bad!  

Got the box today!! Here's some photos! Thanks for such an awesome swap box! TGoober, thank you so much for your thoughtful surprise!!

Originally Posted by tnorth1852 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Got the box today!! Here's some photos! Thanks for such an awesome swap box! TGoober, thank you so much for your thoughtful surprise!!

woo glad you took some of the gift goodies, I am swimming in eos lipbalm now :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back