Circular Swap Round 4: Intro2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by tnorth1852 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No buy is the devil and I fail miserably every time. Good luck! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
same here! although i'm attempting a low-buy and this swap is definitely helping! i'm hoping to find some goodies in the box that are on my wish list :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

would anyone be interested in the mango ice tea or revenge wears prada that came in popsugar must have boxes? 

Attention! The new box I just finished packing is the Large size flat-rate box. The flaps are bulging, it is so full I can't even get the top to lie flat! No way that medium box could have handled this.

All I need is the name and address of who I am mailing to, and out it ships tomorrow. Y'all gonna crap when you see just how much is in there!

Originally Posted by Kristine Walker /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Attention! The new box I just finished packing is the Large size flat-rate box. The flaps are bulging, it is so full I can't even get the top to lie flat! No way that medium box could have handled this.

All I need is the name and address of who I am mailing to, and out it ships tomorrow. Y'all gonna crap when you see just how much is in there!
I can't wait to see it! I believe I'm next, so I'll PM you my address

I'll try and take a lot to clear up some space :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

the box was delivered today! i'm at work right now, and may be here for a few more hours, but hopefully i have time to sort through it before i go out tonight. i also tempted to sneak home right now and come back haha

edit: will this be the last swap? if so, i will take more than i add to lighten the box and so that we don't have a ton left over at the end for tgooberbutt to deal with

Okay, so I got a whole bunch of beauty products in Kylie Jenner's birthday gift bag, and my boyfriend gave me all the ones from his bag... so you ladies will definitely be getting some of the goodies! 

That sounds awesome!! What all came in those bags?! Did we ever decide where jac a was going in the trading order?

That sounds awesome!! What all came in those bags?!

Did we ever decide where jac a was going in the trading order?
It was a massive bag, will photograph it for instagram later today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> still recovering, it was the only sweet 16 I've been to with an open bar :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It was a massive bag, will photograph it for instagram later today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> still recovering, it was the only sweet 16 I've been to with an open bar :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

wtf?! sweet sixteen with an open bar?! way to go jenner/kardashian family. :/

Okay, I finally have photos! I got the box yesterday and wow, it is a completely different box than I got in round 2. Its massive!

I'm hoping to send it off tomorrow, but I honestly don't know if I can carry it along with two care packages I'm sending. If I can't carry it all then I'll send it out Tuesday morning.

Sneak peak at everything:

I tried to organize everything by type (nails, makeup, hair, etc.)

What I took: 

What I added:

Sorry this is upside down!
Thanks again ladies for another wonderful swap. I had a great time and got some really awesome goodies. I'm excited to use them all!

Originally Posted by sparklegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow, open bar at a sweet 16? Must have been a great party! What was in the gift bag??
I will definitely post a pic here later today after I clean, but off the top og my head, headphones, ihome speakers, a backpack, arthur george socks, a piece from her and kendall's metalhaven jewelery line, coupon for a free triangl bikini,coupons for two different pairs of shoes, $50 Karmaloop gift card, eos lipbalm set plus a bunch of Dylan's candy bar candy, since it was Alice in Wonderland themed

Originally Posted by tgooberbutt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

wtf?! sweet sixteen with an open bar?! way to go jenner/kardashian family. :/

technically it was an open mocktail bar for all the little ones, but with ID they'd put shots in the mocktails ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> There were plenty of adult guests between all the sisters and their friends. there was also a hookah lounge inside full of giant mushrooms. 

Grace.. You seriously suck. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (it's just the jealousy talkin'!) hahaha
Hahah I know, I signed my rights away to attend :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> They filmed the entire thing for the show.. which as the season goes on is getting closer and closer current, the episode last night was filmed a month ago, so my guess is this episode will be roughly the season finale. When she arrived they were filming her saying hi to people, and she had ran up to hug my boyfriend as I was walking out of the bathroom and I heard her say where's grace? and I was right there and she ran over and gave me the biggest hug. it was super sweet, I hope that bit makes it on to the show.

Originally Posted by sparklegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Okay, I finally have photos! I got the box yesterday and wow, it is a completely different box than I got in round 2. Its massive!

I'm hoping to send it off tomorrow, but I honestly don't know if I can carry it along with two care packages I'm sending. If I can't carry it all then I'll send it out Tuesday morning.

Sneak peak at everything:

I tried to organize everything by type (nails, makeup, hair, etc.)

What I took: 

What I added:

Sorry this is upside down!
Thanks again ladies for another wonderful swap. I had a great time and got some really awesome goodies. I'm excited to use them all!

AHHHH setting spray!! I wish I was next, dont worry jacs, it's nothing against you, I just have been dying to try that setting spray.

I'm glad you guys are seeing thins that interest you! The box is amazing! I just took it to the post office so jaca should have it tomorrow

hey guys! wanted to let you all know that i received the box, wohoo!! i haven't gone through it thoroughly and taken pictures but will soon. i should be able to send it out either tomorrow if not thursday the latest. i promise 
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back