Circular Swap Round 4: Intro2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's See - The Suki that I took got Bogarted by my mom (who loves it as much as I do, now!). Lucky for me I had two more samples to use until my HauteLook bag comes in! I also took the Juice Beauty spray to the waterpark last weekend. I loved it. I mean, it's basically like spraying water on your face, but when it's super hot out-- it's pretty nice. I tried the Benefit Porefessional card (one time use) and I was impressed. I intended to go out and purchase it, but since SparkleGirl is going to hook me up with a once used - I decided to hold off on purchasing until I get that. Want to try it a few more times just to make sure I like it! I've also really been wanting to try a highlighter. I've always worn makeup, but I'm just now really into the whole "I want to experiment with new things" phase of my life -- so I'm actually really enjoying the Watt's Up Benefit Highlighter! I also have the Girl Meets Pearl that I got from a trade, but I think I like the Watt's Up a little better simply because I prefer the "stick" form. So far -- that's what I've tried! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The box was delivered today but sadly I'm working overnight and thn sme during the day so I won't get to look at it until tomorrow evening. Will post pictures once I get home.

The Exude lipstick is the bomb! I love everything about it and am still thrilled every time I use it. I also loved the ELF liquid lipstick ( I am a lip product junkie) There was also a great dark brown liquid eyeliner I love, can't recall the brand. Been trying the BB creams too, can't wait for the next round.

Originally Posted by Kristine Walker /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The Exude lipstick is the bomb! I love everything about it and am still thrilled every time I use it. I also loved the ELF liquid lipstick ( I am a lip product junkie) There was also a great dark brown liquid eyeliner I love, can't recall the brand. Been trying the BB creams too, can't wait for the next round.
Super glad that the Exude found an appreciative home! I'm not a lippie person at all, so all my lippie samples need to find homes! And I put a bunch of BB creams in there, hopefully they'll make it to you too!

omg omg omg!! Thank you tgooberbutt!! Lips and BB are two of my faves, you are so sweet! Sending you big hugs!
hug.gif

Hey y'all! I finally got to see all the great stuff in the box this am. Tgoober you are super sweet and I loved the surprise! No pictures nor hints as I don't want to spoil for anyone. Sorry about the crappy pics but here's what I took at the top and what I added at the bottom. Hoping to leave work today before post office closes ,If not for sure gonna start its trek tomorrow :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wooo got my coola on hautelook for a steep discount. I knew I could do better than the ipsy code. So freaking excited. I ave no idea what is compelling about expensive sunscreen, but I had this strange attraction to it. I also love Hawaiian tropic. Lol

Quote:Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wooo got my coola on hautelook for a steep discount. I knew I could do better than the ipsy code. So freaking excited. I ave no idea what is compelling about expensive sunscreen, but I had this strange attraction to it. I also love Hawaiian tropic. Lol

Right before I got on MUT, I went to HauteLook thinking to myself "I wonder what kind of good deals Gypsie got today?!" -- the discounts on Coola are awesome!!

I got the three piece set with the cucumber matte face lotion, pina colada sport spray, and the plant uv face moisturizer. Plus the individual citrus mimosa spray... did not need 60 dollars of coola, but it was such an amazing deal, I couldn't pass it up. I actually woke my ass up at 8am (never happens, we are on this weird ass schedule because the artists we work with always have studio late at night) and when I went back to bed I proceeded to have the weirdest lucid dreams where I was myself sleeping and in my dream I was making myself like lift up my arms and legs... I still don't even know if I was doing it or not, everytime I thought about wether I was sleeping or not I just woke up. So confusing. I got up at 1:45pm to get ready for a phone call with a new potential client.) Moral of the story is, I got my coola.

It should get to me on Monday 12th, Tuesday 13th at the latest. There is a chance that I won't be able to mail out until Thursday morning of the 15th, I hope that won't be a problem for anyone :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hey all - I got a request from @jac a to join up with another group for round two. Her current group (Pacific NW) decided not to do a second round. 

@jac a is in Northern California, so fitting her in with either Intro2  would work well from a geographic standpoint. If not, I can also look into fitting her in with either SoCal or Midwest as those boxes will also travel through California in round 2..... 

Thoughts?

Hey all - I got a request from @jac a to join up with another group for round two. Her current group (Pacific NW) decided not to do a second round.  @jac a is in Northern California, so fitting her in with either Intro2  would work well from a geographic standpoint. If not, I can also look into fitting her in with either SoCal or Midwest as those boxes will also travel through California in round 2.....  Thoughts?
I have traded a few times with jac a and she is wonderful. I have no problem with letting her join our group!

The box is here! I will take photos tonight and mail out on Thursday morning the 15th. I will getting a bigger flat rate box, I can't fit all the stuff I want to add into this one.

Tgooberbutt, I am over the moon about my gift! Thank you, thank you! Love it to death and am already using it. I'm not going to show it in pictures so I won't ruin the surprise!

Latest posts

Back